TOO MANY RAPPERS..NOT ENOUGH FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Technology has made it easier than ever to make music and sell it... Therefore you have garage bands everywhere.... The difference now is in promotion and allowing samples of your music to be heard, seen, and talked about.. No longer will a nice cover and a few features cut it.. ITS BEEN DONE...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I think the problem is.....there are too many bullshit songs on the radio, so it's got everyone thinkin they can be the next Jay-z or nas and shit, they think, if that rhyme sells, i can make me some millions. they download fruity loops from kazaa, and rap about the shit they heard spice 1 rap about when they were growing up, and they think it's real music. There aren't too many rappers, there is just a lack of good rappers. If everyone of those rappers were droppin straight heat, no one would be complaining...Am I right?

Jun 13, 2002
i agree, there are too many shitty rapperz. so alotta the former fans on bay music just say fuck it, and dont bother trynna sort thru all the shit out to find out which is quality and which is not. but slowly alotta these catz have been startin to drop outta the game, and eventually the fanz will recognize the real from the fake.