Too $hort article from MTV.com...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
And, as promised, Short and E-40 will deliver a collaborative album soon. The old friends have already recorded more than 10 song ideas for The History Channel, which Short thinks will be released early next year.

i CANT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM.

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHA

Too Short a fool

|"We basically had a couple of females go in the vocal booth and have sex while we played the song back a bunch of times," Short said of the hot and heavy track. "I sampled different things they said and sampled their moans and used them as a snare sound. It's about women having an intimate moment without male interference. I didn't curse on that song at all — I said everything in a real respectful manner."|

|"Listening to my first 10 albums, I realized you could sum them up by saying that every song I made was about a [woman giving me oral sex]," he said, only in different words. "Now I might rap about, 'Why does she [give me oral sex?] Why does she want to?"|

|...upcoming album, due in the fall, What's My Favorite Word?|

BITCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:dead:

May 13, 2002
so E-40 and Too Short are doing songs for The History Channel, mayn i love dat channel... but dayamn how are they suppose to do a track or tracks for the History Channel??? lol it's like these two elements in entertainment dont mix... but i cant wait to see what the hell its going to be about... i hope its the name of their supposedly up and coming new album together....

TOO SHORT AND E-40 presents
THE HISTORY CHANNEL.....

Jun 4, 2002
hahahhaaa, ay potna i like the history channel too, that shit is for the brainiac in you, but the short/40 album does NOT have anything to do with the cable channel, i would bet the farm on that there.

i think it is more of a reference to the fact these 2 muthafuckas been in the game so long they are qualified to get together & channel all that old school game to you right here in the present. i cant wait for that bitch either.

about the "sampling moans", the tightest song to attempt that so far is that track 'california hustlas' or whatever the fuck it's called off of Hell's Kitchen. that song is sick mayn, i hope short can come with some similar shit.