Too $hort annual party at lake berryesa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yea the Delinquents throw it and its not Lake Berryessa anymore, its Lake Camamche now!! Its been Lake Camanche the Last 3-4 years!! Its usually the last weekend in June!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Mean Mugg said:
never heard of lake berryesa til i went to gamble at cache creek. The signs still say lake berryesa.
Lake Berryessa didn't get a name change. I think what 510PLAYA meant is that the party is at Lake Camanche now, not Berryessa.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea for yall that misunderstood me its now at Lake Camanche a diffrent place. Lake berryessa is going thru napa/vallejo.Lake Camanche is out towards stockton/manteca.
I think the last year they had it at Berryessa was in 99!! Shit was off the hook, too many people so the city told them they couldnt have it there no more!!
Last year Camanche was cool, just not everybody knew about it cause they didnt have it the year before. But this year should be thick again!! Its should be around The end of June/early July cause usually me an my peeps do Summer Jam, Camanche, Hot August nites and there all usually are within a couple of weeks of each other!!