Tony Draper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
what does he do now? what happened to Suave House? Did he leave H-Town after that drama with Tela and Rap-A-Lot happened?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
why did Suave House never release that Pyscho Drama cd? what happened to that producer T-Mix?

Apr 8, 2004
I also wonder why Suave House fell off. But I know he came back around 2000 wit Draper Inc. and re-released damn near all the old Suave House shit. Foulmouf's album "Talkin Shit" came out on Draper Inc. in 2002 and that shit was nice. I ain't heard nothin since.

May 4, 2002

i guess he got legal troubles, as far as foul mouth a bootleg came out the actual album never did, it had murphy lee of the st lunatics on the single, and the re-release were not really on suave house it was put out by a side label i believe draper sold the whole old catalog for a nice price.....as far as the psychodrama album when i did the itnerview with them they told me it never came out because the deal with universal ended and they were under that contract, they have no beef with draper its all love, they still talk is what they said....draper has all rights to the album so if its ever released it has to be on his part...

May 4, 2002
T-Mix produced some cuts on that Foulmouf and he did one song on Devin's Just Tryin To Live. Other than that I haven't seen his name on a lot of stuff.

Oct 1, 2002
www.soundclick.com
KOCH TO DISTRIBUTE DRAPER LABEL

June 20, 2002 ---Port Washington, NY --- KOCH Entertainment Distribution, North America’s leading independent distributor of music, video and DVD, announced today an exclusive distribution agreement with Draper, Inc.

Draper, Inc. was established in 2002 by its CEO Tony Draper. Draper, founder of Suave House Records and a fifteen-year veteran of the southern urban music scene, is responsible for the success of such acts as 8Ball, MJG, Tela, Crimeboss, South Circle, and Mr. Mike. Draper, Inc. is based in Houston, Texas.

Draper’s first full-length release “Lay It Down” from rapper 8Ball will be released on August 13th via KOCH Entertainment Distribution. Forthcoming releases by artists FoulMouf, Dez, and Mr. Sche will be announced at a later date. Classic Suave House catalog titles will be re-issued on Draper Inc. this fall.

“We are very excited to be working with KOCH Entertainment Distribution,” says Tony Draper, CEO of Draper, Inc. “KOCH’s strong presence in the urban marketplace will help Draper claim back its leading position in the hip-hop arena,” he adds.

Michael Rosenberg, President of KOCH Entertainment Distribution comments, “Draper Inc. makes a perfect addition to our existing roster of urban labels: Death Row, In the Paint and Landspeed. With Tony Draper’s track record for developing major hip-hop artists, we eagerly await his new releases. This signing further solidifies KOCH Entertainment’s position as the leading independent source for hip-hop and rap in America.”