TONIGHT IN MODESTO E-40, TOO SHORT, J STALIN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
Downtown MODESTO is going to be BAY'D OUT TONIGHT
friday jan.22nd (tonight)

E-40 @ THE FAT CAT MUSIC HOUSE & LOUNGE
30 @ THE DOOR

TOO SHORT @ THE PALLADIUM
30 @ THE DOOR

J STALIN & PHILTHY RICH @ BANANA JOES
15 @ THE DOOR

ALL 21+ CLUBS (GOOGLE CLUB NAMES FOR ADDRESS)

i'll be performing @ the fat cat with E-40

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
this seems very unusual, all in the same night in the same town.......must be an ego thing.
a weekend out of it would have brought a lot of headz to modesto. crashing at mo mo's for the nexts day's show and shit... now alot of fans who have to pick which show to go to.....
and all three are losin chips because 90% of each others fans would attend the other showz as well had they not be taking place at the same time.

Feb 15, 2008
this seems very unusual, all in the same night in the same town.......must be an ego thing.
a weekend out of it would have brought a lot of headz to modesto. crashing at mo mo's for the nexts day's show and shit... now alot of fans who have to pick which show to go to.....
and all three are losin chips because 90% of each others fans would attend the other showz as well had they not be taking place at the same time.
Why would it be a ego thing? Who is losing chips? I sure hope your talking about all the promoters who booked these shows and not the artist. Who does door deals??? you get your 50% deposit of your balance then pick up your other 50% before you touch the mic my friend. There is no ego thing what so ever I know for a fact 40 and short and there management did not know about each other until a few weeks ago long after the contracts were done. 1 of the worst things about the internet and message boards is the MISINFORMATION people put out there and the people who believe the shit.

Nov 23, 2009
damn 3 shows!!!! i was just promoting tha e-40 show 4 my label sactown recordz!!!!!

the e-40 show was packed but 40 didn't start rappin till 1am!!!! the show started at 7pm
cats started booin and yellin F*** E-40!!!! got a lil crazy at fat cat's

that nigga got dumb cheese for a 1 hour show!!!!!!! crazy

need slapz!!!! got em all day!!! check out cha nigz chocolate ty on da beat
www.myspace.com/sac2daluent

****NEW DRE-D THINKING OUT LOUD IN STORES NOW********
www.myspace.com/eyeentertainment