TONIGHT...DUGOUT HITS THE STREETS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
OF DENVER......YUKMOUTH & BALLIN A$$ DAME out here having a Record Release Party @ The Gothic Theatre, so I will be out and about in the freshly bought D.U.G.O.U.T. MOBILE....gettin off plenty of promo....for D.U.G.O.U.T.'s New Shyt, Tact Out's Bart 2 The 91Siccness Comp, Criminal's $crilla Mac, NBD, Arsen, Mista Cane, Rightway Prodz & Done Deal....doin it real big...CALI BAY STYLE....

PR.

hit them streets hard pimp.....two nights ago I was promoting my folks comp "The World is a Ghetto' (feat. Cougnut rip, 4tay, Louie Loc, Mr. Kee, Baldhead Ric, Mousie, John Dirt and many more) on Ghetto Line productions at the Compac Center after that Ja Rule, Missy, Puffy concert 949 had and maaaaaan, we promoted big time....first we hit up every single car in the parking lots, then hit up every crowd after the show....shit was poppin....

funny thing happened.....i'm standing there, waiting for the next crowd to come to our corner, cause the lights are red....so here they come...this one tall black dude for some reason is really standing out (besides him being tall)....HOLY SHIT, it's T.O. #81 of the Niners himself....so I'm like..."Wasup, can I be honored to give T.O. a flyer for an upcoming comp?"....he rudely says....."NO!" and walks right pas me....moving my arm out the way.....I felt hella stupid.....

anyways, it sucks when folks don't wanna grab the flyer from you, but we continue to hustle from city to city...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I feel you man and somebody sent me that flyer in the mail to my PO BOX and all it says is peep this out it's dope or something written on it..lol....I don't know who sent it.

Yea, I hear T.O. is an asshole....what can ya do....folks get like that sometimes when they are stars....their day always comes tho...."always"....the hardest thing to do in this business is hit the streets with your promo and have people laff at you like your nobody's or get your flyer then walk off and you watch them throw it to the ground talkin shyt. It's hard to earn the respect...but hey it's the business....you gotta keep at it....

Peace!

Oct 18, 2002
Dang T.O. is a straight ASSHOLE for dat......ain't he on ya team ;) j/k

Both of ya keep doing what ya doing in the long run everything will pay off .......