tommy wright runnin n gunnin on cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
1 year ago i saw that runnin n gunnin album from tommy wright on cd on ebay.with that original white cover n all that stuff. for me it don't look like one of these cdr releases of dem old u-ground tapes everyone made/make. and now i see in his new cd that this cd is already made...did anyone know sumthin?was it released or will it released...?

thx

Feb 8, 2003
I think they can clean up runnin n gunnin sound quality. But i very much doubt they gonna be alble to do alot for both the ten wanted men albums bc that was terrible sound quality

Apr 19, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
I think they can clean up runnin n gunnin sound quality. But i very much doubt they gonna be alble to do alot for both the ten wanted men albums bc that was terrible sound quality
jep!its a coo album but with that quality onit its nothin i can bump all day. they have to put it on cd n remaster that shit. he should release all his old old u-ground stuff i think, especially that ten wanted men "bars n police cars"

May 27, 2006
its on the Inside of On The Run (Bars & Policecars or whatever it was called), as far as i know it was never released