tommy Wright recommendations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
"On The Run"....thats his best album in my opinion that came out on cd, start with that, if you dont like that you probably wont like his other cds he has produced or released.....Feel Me Before They Kill Me is good also, Manson Family cd he doesnt rap much on it, and behind closed doors really isnt all that good....his greatest underground hits is pretty tight, you have to have a little appreciation for the real underground sound and some older style music to appreciate it all the way

Jan 9, 2006
he's one of the best...listen fo his lyrics...the production is very ghetto that's why he's a little underrated...tommy wright iii greatest hits is a good place to start.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Well as you can see from Grim and SPV's recommendations you have 3 out of his 4 recommended. That's because you really can't buy one Tommy Wright CD. It's just like Playa Fly's, they're all sick as hell. I'd suggest downloading a couple songs, if you like them buy all of his albums all at once. Other wise you're going to have one and you'll love it, then you'll have to go out of your way to buy another one. Save yourself the hassle and go with all at of them at once. Behind Closed Doors isn't bad, it's just doesn't have a lot of Tommy Wright on it, it's all good though because their are a lot of other sweet artists (Destineal, Project Pimp, Lil Sko, Lil Ramsey, C-9...) that don't have a whole lot of other material out.

Feb 5, 2006
as for the first tommy id suggest you cop? hmmmm id say ashes to ashes or better yet...if you dont like shitty quality( which 99% memphis tapes are) get GENESIS tommy';s greatest UG hits. all that great great shit but remastered REALLY good too. its still available id post it but fuck that shit,. youll like it better trying to find his shit. good luck mister cool guy.

tommys worst stuff is better than triple six mafias best stuff.

betetr yet, add everyone together then put tommys body of work next to all of that and tommy will be better. record for record tape for tape. hes a fuckin genius.

too bad he cross3ed everyone out there businesswise. hell be back tho...trust me.