Tommy Wright III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
NinoBlakk said:
i didnt know ZED of crooksters had a solo...what year, what company dropped it? did it have any distrubtion

how did mongo die and when?
Yeah homie he had two solos. One was "Da Franchise" and the other was "Da Franchise 2". They were produced by Darrel Mason and on Open Mouth Entertainment. They both came out in 2003. I just got them both, so far i think the first one is sick as fuck and the second one is just okay. The only place I've seen the first one is on Ebay and I had to drop like $35 for it, but I wasn't trippin cause I've been trying to hear new shit from the Crooksters for years. Nuttkase is the one that told me about the albums. He also told me about Mongo dying. He told me like 3 years ago that he read on iuma.com that Mongo had been shot by the police. He didn't have too much detail but he said other artists went on there to pay there respects and none of them said the info was false. It's too fuckin bad though dude had crazy fuckin flows.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Slide said:
I been hearing about TW3 for a while but never heard any of his music. Can anyone reup just one or two of those songs from the first post for me to check out.
Dude fuck that shit, trust me just get on Amazon and buy all of his shit. He be just like Playa Fly you need all their shit, F'real. The first TW3 album you need is "on the run" but all of his shit is sick as fuck.

Feb 8, 2003
gkomotso said:
Untouchable211 said:
nope the last thing that he released was the "Behind Closed Doors" soundtrack.

do anybody know if the "behind closed door" soundtrack is realy a soundtrack?i never saw i movie or sumthin...

Yeah it is a real soundtrack. the movie was suppose to be one of those straight to video flicks not in theaters. I thought the movie had been done but it just didnt drop for some reason

Feb 8, 2003
Untouchable211 said:
nope the last thing that he released was the "Behind Closed Doors" soundtrack.

actually either that, or the "Genesis: Greatest Underground Hits". i don't know which came out first.

2001 BEHIND CLOSEd DOORS Soundtrack was the last thing TW III Dropped.