Tommy Wright III/ Ten wanted ... New albulm jan 17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
Tommy Wright III is about to release Ten wanted men albulm ''TEN TOES DOWN'' 18 TRACKS ... CHEC HIM OUT....eBay My World: t2da3http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMMY-WRIGHT-III-10-WANTED-MEN-TEN-TOES-DOWN-NEW-REMASTER-CD-2012-MEMPHIS-RAP-/280802951501?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item416129014d

Feb 8, 2003
tommy is a has been living in the past. nobody gonna buy that shit for twenty dollars maybe a couple out dated obsessed forgein german dudes thats it. he shouldve beem dropped all new albums instead trying to release some old 20 year tracks that shouldve been out. most them rappers dont get down with him no more or chamged they names and locations.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
He re-released Ashes To Ashes, Dust 2 Dust back in 2006 and word was that this was going to be just a warm-up before new music comes out. New music never came out and he wasn't heard of again for years. Is it going to be different this time...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
tommy is a has been living in the past. nobody gonna buy that shit for twenty dollars maybe a couple out dated obsessed forgein german dudes thats it. he shouldve beem dropped all new albums instead trying to release some old 20 year tracks that shouldve been out. most them rappers dont get down with him no more or chamged they names and locations.
Actually T3 and old school Memphis rap in general has had kind of a revival the last couple of years with the younger generation. They have been bumping a lot of the old 3-6, Skinny Pimp, Gangsta Blac, Playa Fly, T3 etc. That said none of these 90s babies are going to pay $23 for a cd, let alone one of old school tracks they have probably already heard and can find on the net for free. Like you said the only people actually buying this are going to be some crazy Germans and Japanese collectors lol.

Feb 8, 2003
He re-released Ashes To Ashes, Dust 2 Dust back in 2006 and word was that this was going to be just a warm-up before new music comes out. New music never came out and he wasn't heard of again for years. Is it going to be different this time...
he re released ashes ii ashes, then he re released manson family heltah skeltah now he re releasing both these ten wanted man albums, then re releasing runnin n gunnin remastered.

He been on the internet since 2006 o he didnt disappear he just havent put out nothing new. he trapped in the past bc them stupid ass german rappers are obsessed with his old tapes.

Feb 8, 2003
Actually T3 and old school Memphis rap in general has had kind of a revival the last couple of years with the younger generation. They have been bumping a lot of the old 3-6, Skinny Pimp, Gangsta Blac, Playa Fly, T3 etc. That said none of these 90s babies are going to pay $23 for a cd, let alone one of old school tracks they have probably already heard and can find on the net for free. Like you said the only people actually buying this are going to be some crazy Germans and Japanese collectors lol.

yeah they will buy that shit up asap. when i used to do music i had some russian buy one my albums for for 25 dollars. They fascinated with american rappers that they will go the extra route. My only problem with tommy is that he treated rap like a bastard child.