Tom Cruise get's water in the face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
i cant believe people were arrested on charges of squirting water at a celebrity.

my lil sis came back yesterday soaked through from a waterfight.
hope her fiends arent in too much trouble :lick:

Dec 18, 2002
I don't think he could've handled that situation any better...made the guy look really stupid, then wouldn't even let him leave, dood probly felt like a 3 year old being yelled at like that.

Jun 27, 2002
tom always liked gettin stuff squirted in his face.......marryin a broad after a month...cmon now you know he just wants that VIRGIN punani she been holding on to.....i think i'd marry a 24 year old virgin too....thats like finding a fuckin dinosaur still living in the forest and takin it home...when the next chance you'll ever find one again....NEVER

24 y/o virgins are damn near extinct in America...."she's a keeper" as they say

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
mustynutz said:
tom always liked gettin stuff squirted in his face.......marryin a broad after a month...cmon now you know he just wants that VIRGIN punani she been holding on to.....i think i'd marry a 24 year old virgin too....thats like finding a fuckin dinosaur still living in the forest and takin it home...when the next chance you'll ever find one again....NEVER

24 y/o virgins are damn near extinct in America...."she's a keeper" as they say
lol.....

Jun 13, 2005
in case no one heard, 3 news reporters from "the sun"
newspaper dressed up as the mission impossible character
armed with super soakers & soaked the guy who tom cruise
was soaked by, as he left court. there was pics too...i lmfao

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
first off ive never understood the attraction to virgins, your the only one yeah yeah, i dont give a fuck. i want a bitch that knows how to suck dcik and i dont care how much practice it takes her to learn. secondly tom cruise is a fucking religious nutcase, ands its not because hes a scientologist i feel the same way about mel gibson. and if they are putting their fame to use promoting thier religious beliefs then theres not fucking way im giving them a penny.