TOKZTERO's Re-Release???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2003
Whats up to everyone! I dont know if the issue has already been discussed here in this forum-- but does anyone know anything about TOKZTERO's re-mastered album with 4 new tracks to be re-released???? Damzz, I've been tryin' for days to get a copy and i heard some rumors but i dont know if its true- So WHATS UP??!?? Oh and Big Ups to Droop and his album- the latest one- sicc as fuck!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
that's a planned release from us and Drew if things get completed....

he really wants it to happen ... so it most likely will... it would actually be the official release of Nortecalifaholic being that it was never officially released... and it would include 4 or 5 brand new songs as well. thinkgs are in the works so bear with us all.

Jun 5, 2004
i first heard him on ghetto 2 the barrio vol 3 compilation
i like tokztero, but i also think that if they rerelease the album they need to clean up the vocals especially the background vocals, most of the beats are fine

Mar 16, 2003
Damn! cant wait- but how do people already have copies of this if it was never released??? anyways- Hope it drops soon- I know it takes time and money so do what you do... but please make sure the Yuba City Underground gets some copies!!!! Thanks for the info-

Apr 25, 2002
^^^he put it out on cdr........shit i got a copy and im up in seattle........drew comes tight with his

the best lineup is drew sir dyno and alg on a track shit is fire........drf was what got me into drew