Today's new rap music fucking sucks? What the hell is this video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I watched a recent interview of Lil Yachty on Breakfast Club, and the guy came across as borderline autistic. It was so awkward to watch. I then proceeded to listen to a few of his songs, and I didn't know what the hell that was. At least on this song you could argue he rapped

I watched a recent interview of Lil Yachty on Breakfast Club, and the guy came across as borderline autistic. It was so awkward to watch. I then proceeded to listen to a few of his songs, and I didn't know what the hell that was. At least on this song you could argue he rapped

This song is not bad the beat is not wack like a lot of the new school beats.
love that deep bass and piano.. that girl sings cool...
he was ok.. just sounds like Lil Wayne... Future.. T Pain etc..with lots of autotune...
and saying nothing... pretty much same sound as 2008 but spoken less clear.. lol

i wanna hear more from that girl though.. she got attitude..

yaw trippin the fashion I dont get
tho the flows was coo
you don't have kids do you
the only one i would take serious was the one.. that rapped first... lol..

but how is saying.. tell that lil bitch i got money.. tell that lil bitch that im wit..
tell that lil bitch i got paper.. over and over good flows?

then The yachy guy... you can tell he not use to no effects on his voice... lol

The the guy who said .. man you an old nigga.. man you washed up... young savage.. i get my car washed up!.. BARS! lol..

you are right man... lol maybe the last guy who only said a couple words.. and stopped was best of of them all lol...

i dont have kids.. but i have little cousins they are smart.. they told me all this new shit is trash.. Eminem is way better.. lol.. i told them exactly...