To those with MySpace accounts...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
A 22-year-old Oakley woman, Sabrina Hamner Koeppel, was killed in a drive-by shooting as she socialized outside a friend's Antioch home early Sunday, police said.

Police have not released a description of the person or people who fired several shots at 1213 Poppey Way about 1 a.m. -- or of their vehicle. Witnesses had seen the vehicle drive by 30 minutes earlier, said Antioch police Sgt. Larry Hopwood.

Koeppel was taken to Sutter Delta Medical Center where she was later pronounced dead. She lived in Oakley with her husband and 23-month-old daughter, according to her myspace.com Web page.

Basically, what I gather from reading this, is not only are the police using your MySpace for incriminating evidence, but the media is also going to the website for information. So say if I get in a car accident, and my family doesnt want to give the media details of my personal life. The bastards would then simply type in my name on MySpace and release any of my information that is on my page.

Just another heads up.

Nov 21, 2005
whether you got your info on there or not , if they really wanted too they can trace your IP number, go back to your internet provider, and pull up all your billing info. they can do that from this site too. you aint safe anywhere on the net from the boegs

Mar 12, 2005
YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN FIND YOU USING YOUR NAME, CHANGE IT WHERE THE JURAS CAN'T FIND YOU THAT'S ALL, AND NOW YOU CAN BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT FROM PEOPLE SEEING IT, THAT'S WHAT MY COUSINS DO.