TO THOSE WIT AIM....READ!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Theres been some mothafucka online IMing people under tha name "LilG101" and has been impersonating me, talkin to my homies and makin me look bad. Of course tha shit dude says is so fuckin stupid, my homies know its not me, but for tha sake of my reputation wit my siccness homies......THIS IS NOT LIL' G!!! My AIM name is "LilGnMoX", so if I IM you, it will be that. Jus wanted yall to know so this motherfucker doesnt talk shit or somethin and make me look bad.....:angry:

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Riiight. is that why your ip addys match? Yea i checked.. and LilG101 is typing on your computer and he said you where gay!!

LOL j/k :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Shut the fuck up Kaze. No this guy hit me up saying a bunch of bullshit posing as Lil' G he is on some bitchmade shit for sure. This is what he said, " im lil' g im gonna make power moves like you wouldnt belive, i fuck bitches for fun, mo-x is my bitch, i could out rap motherfuckers with my dick. seriously he was saying this shit. Fuck the haters LilG101 is not Lil G do not believe this faggot, he is a joke.