TO THOSE WHO BUMP TECH N9NE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
It's these same mafuckas that are mad cause he moved out the hood.
I just laughed my ass off reading this plain white guy say "mafuckas" and "out the hood". Could you guys imagine what it would sound like if you actually heard it?

My ass would be rollin'.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:

I just laughed my ass off reading this plain white guy say "mafuckas" and "out the hood". Could you guys imagine what it would sound like if you actually heard it?

My ass would be rollin'.
sorry.....gotta stick with my white honky nerd image.....

"This claim originates from the same group of people who are still upset that Tech N9ne no longer lives in the same neighborhood"

better?

azmattaz02 said:
Hey Techn9nehq Don't even trip you gotta remember there's ALWAYS those Hater's out there... and he's just another one of them... fuck him .. -Matt
Not tripping......just stating facts. Something Justin doesnt believe in.

Jul 7, 2002
MasZive Speaking...

"I am here to add my 2 cents...

JUSTIN... You are talking to "well, I'll let you figure out who STRANGE1 is....!" but you are outta line, and so are some of the people that responded in a way, but dude, you came at us with an opinion immediately and then you turned it into a bashing on Tech man, so therefore...

For one... Strange Music gives not a fuck about what these bitch ass wanna be crip ass niggas have to say about what the Fuck Tech & Strange Music does and so called doesn't do... They aint making him any money, but Tech sure is breaking em'... I can tell you that much... Because of Tech, these locals albums that are dropped are shots in the dark because he is soooo high up on his skill level, and they mad cause they shit doesn't see the light of day...

Two... This is funny coming from me, cause I am using Matt's computer, but can't log in... Say what yall will, yall know me nigga's... Anyways... "How is it that Tech "SHOULD" have a much bigger fan base????? He can't control people, well sort of, but anyway's, people buy what the fuck they wanna.... Just because bitch ass 103.3 dont play him, doesn't mean shit, just because these fake ass wanna come up in the rap game nigga's dont like him cause they can't bring in 75 people to a show even if it was a family reunion next door doesn't mean shit... He doesn't have to worry because he's in a position where he can't be stopped, and guess what, when he does make it big, those faggot ass radio stations, local bammer rappers, and all those nigga's that have crossed him and aint on his team will "SUFFER!!!" I.M.O., Tech is the light at the end of the tunnel where there is recognition in the game for K.C. and what is and what has been slept on and that is K.C....

Three... Nick was right, niggas in K.C. aren't even intelligent enough to disect Tech and have fun with his never dying music... He gives you more than a CD, he gives you a fucking challenge to figure out what this is and what'd that mean and you feel like what else can this man do, and Bamm he doesn it again and he does it three more times, and all these niggas want him on they shit cause they know that he makes some of the most sickest, realest, hardcore, "beautiful" shit, and if you dont like it, fuck you type of music...

Four... Check the soundscan...

Tell Vell, Don, Macc, RDV's or whoever put you up to this to, "Go Get They Money" and make a fucking hit!

Feb 23, 2003
FOR THE LAST TIME I LIKE TECH'S MUSIC I'M JUST QUOTING WHAT NIGGAZ IS SAYING THATS ALL.. IF YALL THINK I'M THE BAD GUY FOR BRINGING UP THIS SUBJECT THAN YALL ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ONES WHO DON'T LIKE TECH.

Feb 23, 2003
azmattaz02 said:
Hey Techn9nehq Don't even trip you gotta remember there's ALWAYS those Hater's out there... and he's just another one of them... fuck him .. -Matt
FOR ONE IF THAT COMMENT WAS TOWARDS ME THAN FUCK YOU PUSSY. IF YO DUMB ASS READ MY STATEMENTS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR TECH AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD. BEFORE YOU CALL SOMEONE A HATER KNOW THE FUCKING MEANING..

Feb 23, 2003
Re: MasZive Speaking...

Heat Myser said:
"I am here to add my 2 cents...

JUSTIN... You are talking to "well, I'll let you figure out who STRANGE1 is....!" but you are outta line, and so are some of the people that responded in a way, but dude, you came at us with an opinion immediately and then you turned it into a bashing on Tech man, so therefore...

For one... Strange Music gives not a fuck about what these bitch ass wanna be crip ass niggas have to say about what the Fuck Tech & Strange Music does and so called doesn't do... They aint making him any money, but Tech sure is breaking em'... I can tell you that much... Because of Tech, these locals albums that are dropped are shots in the dark because he is soooo high up on his skill level, and they mad cause they shit doesn't see the light of day...

Two... This is funny coming from me, cause I am using Matt's computer, but can't log in... Say what yall will, yall know me nigga's... Anyways... "How is it that Tech "SHOULD" have a much bigger fan base????? He can't control people, well sort of, but anyway's, people buy what the fuck they wanna.... Just because bitch ass 103.3 dont play him, doesn't mean shit, just because these fake ass wanna come up in the rap game nigga's dont like him cause they can't bring in 75 people to a show even if it was a family reunion next door doesn't mean shit... He doesn't have to worry because he's in a position where he can't be stopped, and guess what, when he does make it big, those faggot ass radio stations, local bammer rappers, and all those nigga's that have crossed him and aint on his team will "SUFFER!!!" I.M.O., Tech is the light at the end of the tunnel where there is recognition in the game for K.C. and what is and what has been slept on and that is K.C....

Three... Nick was right, niggas in K.C. aren't even intelligent enough to disect Tech and have fun with his never dying music... He gives you more than a CD, he gives you a fucking challenge to figure out what this is and what'd that mean and you feel like what else can this man do, and Bamm he doesn it again and he does it three more times, and all these niggas want him on they shit cause they know that he makes some of the most sickest, realest, hardcore, "beautiful" shit, and if you dont like it, fuck you type of music...

Four... Check the soundscan...

Tell Vell, Don, Macc, RDV's or whoever put you up to this to, "Go Get They Money" and make a fucking hit!

I AGREE COMPLETELY!!! I'M NOT BASHING TECH AT ALL. NOBODY PUT ME UP TO SHIT DAWG. MOST OF YALL IS TWISTING MY WORDS AROUND.. (YALL JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND)

Aug 21, 2002
It's cool... I aint twisting em' up, it's just that all of that was directed towards those that are hating on him...

We are on the same page dude, it's just what he'd say anyway's about what people think and how muthafucka's are trying to hold him down... He aint here to speak for himself, so I put it really how he'd put it...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
The whole "Tech ain't doin shit for KC Rap" claim is bullshit.
NICK.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^very true statement...

i believe what JUSTIN cat was sayin for a min....BUT
when i went to hurricane last week to go see Vertigo perform...
then when TECH got up there.....people was goin crazy over that shit...

OH did i mention that the crowd was mainly ALL Kc Rappers....or people who claim to be Rappers....
mad luv for Tech.....do your thang bro....

Feb 23, 2003
MasZive said:
It's cool... I aint twisting em' up, it's just that all of that was directed towards those that are hating on him...

We are on the same page dude, it's just what he'd say anyway's about what people think and how muthafucka's are trying to hold him down... He aint here to speak for himself, so I put it really how he'd put it...
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! NOW SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS..

Feb 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
I understood the whole time.....just wasn't sure why you would back up the thoughts of other people by making excuses for them.....it's cool now.
THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT I WAS NOT BACKING UP PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE TECH, I AM ON YALLS SIDE I'M JUST GIVING YOU SOME INSIGHTS ON WHAT SOME PEOPLE THINK. MOST PEOPLE LIKE TECH'S MUSIC I'M JUST ADDRESSING THE ONES THAT DON'T..
KEEP IN MIND WE WAS ON THE SAME SIDE THE WHOLE TIME.. I WASN'T TRYING TO BE AGAINST TECH OR STRANGE MUSIC YALL HAVE THE HARDEST LABEL IN K.C. AND THE WHOLE MIDWEST, BUT THE ONES THAT DON'T LIKE TECH'S MUSIC IS THE ONES THAT I'M COMMENTING ON..

Jul 1, 2003
I LIVE IN ONTARIO, CA AND I WOULD RATHER BUMP TECH THEN ANYOTHER RAPPER OUT HERE. HE'S FUCKEN BAD ASS AND HIS BEATS ARE UNIQUE AND HIS STYLE IS ALL HIS OWN. I'M TRYING TO REPRESENT TECH BUT NO ONE WILL LISTEN, I GUESS TECH HAS GOT TO BLOW UP BEFORE PEOPLE START TO LISTEN. THAT SHIT ABOUT THE RECORD STORES HAVING A GANG LOAD OF HIS CD'S IS TRUE I THINK I HAVE THE ONLY COPY OF ABSOLUTE POWER OVER HERE IN ONTARIO, THAT IS TRULLY SAD.........