TO THOSE WHO BUMP TECH N9NE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
There is always going to be people who don't like a performer.

I find it interesting, however, that everyone I've talked to from MO (of the people I asked) liked Tech. For the last job I had I conducted job interviews over the phone. One of our offices was in... Joplin? Yeah it was Joplin. Because I'm a curious brat, I went against office protocol and would ask all of the young men who called if they A)Heard of Tech and B)If they liked him.

Know what? I never got a no. *shrug* I'm sure there are haters out there. But there is for sure lovers. ;)

Jun 23, 2003
Decho'sBitch said:
I LIVE IN ONTARIO, CA AND I WOULD RATHER BUMP TECH THEN ANYOTHER RAPPER OUT HERE. HE'S FUCKEN BAD ASS AND HIS BEATS ARE UNIQUE AND HIS STYLE IS ALL HIS OWN. I'M TRYING TO REPRESENT TECH BUT NO ONE WILL LISTEN, I GUESS TECH HAS GOT TO BLOW UP BEFORE PEOPLE START TO LISTEN. THAT SHIT ABOUT THE RECORD STORES HAVING A GANG LOAD OF HIS CD'S IS TRUE I THINK I HAVE THE ONLY COPY OF ABSOLUTE POWER OVER HERE IN ONTARIO, THAT IS TRULLY SAD.........

BLAME CANADA ! BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!!!!!!!!!
(SINGING LIKE SOUTHPARK)

Aug 20, 2002
he says....if the exchange pupil lets us all know what about everready:the religion is done yet,ronnz might be playa a´s neighbor from the left side of our caravan sippin on sum syrup...

Aug 20, 2002
..............no....it´s not 7.38 in da morn´....and i´m not drunk.....anymore,....ever tried BRFINKHOFF`s Berlin folks???i´ll send you a Palette,wenn´s auschecken wollt....

Jun 9, 2003
wghsdhjfkoashfisaqcklöwsduivhifo

What tha hell ?
Ey fruntsch sei dir sicher das ich dir was schicke das Problem ist nur ich habe keine Tracks auf meinem Rechner aber ich schick dir den shit sobald mir Alex die Snippets auf CD gibt .
Peace Ich sehe was was du nicht siehts und das ist rot !