To those who are familliar with "LOW RIDER MAGAZINE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
You know what pisses me off?

PEOPLE IN THE "READERS RIDES SECTION" that send in pictures of normal ass cars with just RIMS on it. Or its got 20's and the thing is high off the ground. Or people who basically own a car and buy rims and then automatically think the car is "THE SHIT" so they send a pic to a magizine and it looks stupid cause its no real lowrider!

I always want to write to them and say something like that. I never think my car is cool just cause i got rims. YOu got to do shit else ya know?

Feel me / or / Hate this, its SOOO TRUE!

Im going to bed.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Damn, I TOTALLY feel you on this Blight. Thing is, I see these morons on the street and not in magazines. I especially hate the folks who think 20's on an old school looks tight somehow. It's gayer than gay. Both these elements (old schools and twamps) are tight in their own right, but damn, that doesn't mean they go together.

Old schools need rallys or spokes. SUVs and the bigger sedans look cool on dubs. Stop the mixxing and matching madness people.

Apr 25, 2002
it go deeper than just ridin on rims...

its an accoplishment to ride on 20s (and a big responability)...and it ain't to be takin lightly..your takin tha chance of havin a cat run up on u at a red light, shit, fools will hate so bad they just dump at your car cause u ridin on rims and u aint even said a thang to them etc etc. I know yall prolly gonna reply with some shit like "It aint worth it" whoopty whoop whoop but shit ain't no feelin in tha world like ridin on dubs with tha beat knockin so hard its settin off car alarms.

Old schools and 20s dont look tight??what? you trippin...

but anyways...ya.. I seen some funny shit in them readers section tho..like crystler leberans and shit... they do be puttin some faulty ass rides in there.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
triplegold said:
its an accoplishment to ride on 20s (and a big responability)...
WTF? It's an "accomplishment" to graduate from college dude, not to floss on 20's. Furthermore, "a big responsibility" is a term earmarked for raising children and the like, NOT rolling on dubs.

You're putting waaaay too much on it.

"accomplishment"? Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

Apr 25, 2002
Save the 20's for the SUV's & shit. Lo Lo's look good on 13's and 14's. What sux is that you see all that euro shit in Lowrider magazine. Isn't that why they have "Lowrider Euro" magazine.

Apr 25, 2002
Deep thought..comin from someone who post shit about jackin off u can miss with that shit..this aint no spellin b...u get my point. rollin on dubs aint for muthafukas like u homie...stick to your family van. bookworm ass nigga

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
HA!!! THE TELLY-TUBBY IS AWESOME!!!!

LMAO At that pic and what its saying!

I guess its an accomplishment to buy it with your money, but i dont see any more risk with 20s than with 13" spokes. Its all the same if someone wants your ride. And old school cars in my opinion dont need anything over 15"

Apr 25, 2002
whats a trip is..ol boy made that shit in like 5mins..so im guessin he had tha pic just sittin on his computer just waitin for someone to 'call him out'

that cat is on some str8 net nerd shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I always think it's funny when people have a broke ass car and toss some rims on it that have to cost about 8 times the amount they paid for the car, or they have a car that "could" be nice but they don't get a nice paint job or interior in it, and slap some wheels on it... I hate the big wheel craze, I'm not even a fan of spokes on some oldschool muscle cars, very few older hotrodish cars look good as lowriders, and I think ralley's are ugly as hell, unless you get the deep ones with the small corevette center caps then they're ok... but 20's aren't all that they look nice on big trucks, but I hate bit SUV's and shit, so I could go on with life just fine without either one...