To those that doubt Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Dont feel it but to each his own.
dang Rob...is your mind up about Lynch already? You HONESTLY didnt think that was tight? Is it all about "RipGut" style or nothing for you? Just wondering....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
i said it in another forum and ill say it here. Lynch has always had heat but what he lacks is production. lynch dont sound tight behind pianto beats. He needs some shit like you just watched. When doomsday got him on shit its fire! but then when lynchs solo shit come out its wack too me.

Oct 14, 2004
Train1983 said:
dang Rob...is your mind up about Lynch already? You HONESTLY didnt think that was tight? Is it all about "RipGut" style or nothing for you? Just wondering....

Not really Iam just not into it to much. As I get older and grow in music I feel cats should as well evolve. Iam just not really feeling Lynch anymore but that doesnt mean Iam not going to check and see if he can still spit. I didnt think it was that tight, but hey kid everyone has his own opinions. Plus its hard to picture Lynch as being a gangster and such after all the events that have happened to him. Iam just letting it be known how I feel.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Not really Iam just not into it to much. As I get older and grow in music I feel cats should as well evolve. Iam just not really feeling Lynch anymore but that doesnt mean Iam not going to check and see if he can still spit. I didnt think it was that tight, but hey kid everyone has his own opinions. Plus its hard to picture Lynch as being a gangster and such after all the events that have happened to him. Iam just letting it be known how I feel.

I know it seems like I am harassing you, but trust me I am not...

understandable..sometimes you just have to stick to the music though..If the music is good then itz good...whether Lynch is gangster or not is none of my business...Him having street cred helps...but to be honest i am only interested in his music...Dont get me wrong, I dont want him to talk like a gangster but in reality he is a Lawyer..now thatz gay...about his house getting bum rushed, I cant really speak on that situation, because I dont know exact details.. what do you think he should have done? Go kill someone? His fam definately wont be able to eat if he is dead or in jail...

Lynch dont talk about flaggin and fightin on the block, but thatz not to say that he wanst affiliated back in the days...actually I still dont consider Lynch to be a full fledged gangster rapper, because he doesnt really come off as one...Lynch doesnt say im a gangster in every song..Most of his rhymes these days are creative thinking and creative ways to kill people....Lynch is creative with his words, and the stuff he comes up with does make me laugh..and I admire him for his creativeness..also for his hustle..He has been through a lot in this business(along with many other's)... He worked hard for himself and for others..Lynch is known because of Lynch..he didnt need anyone's name to help him sale records..I respect that..although there is nothing wrong with getting help from another artist, but Lynch did it the hard way, which was on his own...(same with many other artists)...

To be honest with you I do feel Lynch has evolved as an artist....He does not rap the same way he did on SOS...his lyrics arent even the same...SOS was either "gangsta" or "ripgut"...

Im not trying to convince you to like Lynch, because it doesnt really matter to me if you like him or not...I was just wondering where you were coming from..itz all good though

Oct 14, 2004
^^Cool, its nothing against him as an artist its more of an issue with buying cds because these days anybody just puts out garbage so you really have to be careful about what you buy. And with gas prices so high I want a cd with track for track.