To the Moderators of this board????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
U might wanna know that people are wasting time and space. Peeps like greenside that put up 8 to 10 post trying to start shit. Please someone do there job and moderate this board and ban fools that talk shit to rappers who come on this board to post about music like cellski. This is a good way to get the word out that the siccness is wack cause they got gay people posting stupid shit!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ I agree...give some other trusting folkers on BART the ability to ban so we can stop punk ass marks before they fuck up the boards with asinine posts

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i must say that watching him mumble out this gibberish is sure an amusing feat. i would like thegreenside to go to east oakland speak out that wigger gibberish by throwing up his fingers and yelling "YO YO WUDDUP G-MONEY WHAT UP MY NIGGA" and maybe he'll learn a lesson to just be himself.

Apr 25, 2002
U also got to know that replies to his stupid ass post adds fuel to the fire. Ignore this idiot and dont give him any attention, the more u give him the worse it is. Just Ignore him!!!!!!1

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

not really. i'm having fun. i can sense that his heart is just pounding from all of this.

i try to just ignore him, but the pressure of me herbing him is just a little too strong sometimes.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YEAH BANN ALL QUEERS ON THIS BOARD!!
QUEER LIST IS : GREENSIDE , 4FIFTEENROLLA , DON MEGA , THESE FAGGETS NEED TO GET BOOTED OR STOP BREATHING.

Apr 25, 2002
Maybe EA is deep east oak and greenside and all those other names...I don't see him post anything else but about you. It's fucking annoying and you aren't helping by squabbling on the board. Get at the pussy on e-mail or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.