TO THE JACKA....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
someone get Jacka on here to read this

i can foresee greatness for this thread

lol

Dec 9, 2005
How dope is it that you can type some shit up like that and actually get one of the artists it was dedicated to, to read and actually respond to it? Albeit, the response from AP was "What the fuck?"

Still...only on The Sicc.

With that said, I'm going to quote my favorite passage from the scripture:

carlos said:
IM CRYINGGGGG...IM CRYING..................THERE GOING TO CUT MY HEAD OFF ...............THERE GOING TO CUT MY HEAD OFF .....................THERE GOING TO CUT MY HEAD OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
How dope is it that you can type some shit up like that and actually get one of the artists it was dedicated to, to read and actually respond to it? Albeit, the response from AP was "What the fuck?"

Still...only on The Sicc.
carlos has had that happen a couple of times now, he had a thread dedicated to the mob figas, killatay and i-rocc, he got 2 out of 3 to respond.

THANK YOU BASED CARLOS

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
The jacka be rappin hella weak now with wack ass beatz and shit . Back on the first mob figaz album in 1999 he was dope and he was comin sicc on some other compilations after that and his first solo was legit.but now he's weak,just my 2 cents.