TO THE HOMIES FUCKING WIT PRO TOOLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
I GOTTA QUESTION I'M THINKING BOUT FUCKING WIT IT BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT I WOULD NEED TO START IT..I GOT THESE BASIC THINGS JUST TO RECORD,CUZ IM KINDA TIRED OF FUCKING WIT COOL EDIT PRO AND I WANNA FUCK WIT SOMETHING A MORE PROFESSIONAL,ANY IDEAS?

STAGG PGT-70 MICROPHONE
BEHRINGER INTERFACE
M AUDIO BUDDY PRE AMP
BEHRINGER MS40 STUDIO MONITORS

Aug 4, 2008
that seems like good enough equip to step it up to protools it is very different from every other program thoe it only shares acouple of similaritys with acid, cool edit n etc. you should be aight thhoeee...

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I GOTTA QUESTION I'M THINKING BOUT FUCKING WIT IT BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT I WOULD NEED TO START IT..I GOT THESE BASIC THINGS JUST TO RECORD,CUZ IM KINDA TIRED OF FUCKING WIT COOL EDIT PRO AND I WANNA FUCK WIT SOMETHING A MORE PROFESSIONAL,ANY IDEAS?

STAGG PGT-70 MICROPHONE
BEHRINGER INTERFACE
M AUDIO BUDDY PRE AMP
BEHRINGER MS40 STUDIO MONITORS
Here's what I have and my studio has been sounding clean as fuck from day one that's why a lot of homeboy rappers that ya'll listen to was fuckin wit my studio for a minute.

Dragon Fly Mic (class a $800 mic)
Mbox 1 for the interface (which has it's own top notch pre amp)
Pro Tools 7.1
KrK Rokit 5 monitors

and a medal pop screen for the mic that cost 80 bucks probably more than ur mic hahaha. ur lucky im even telling u this cuz now u can make ur tracks sound clean (well that's if u can mix good too) not like u can afford this stuff anyway tho

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Here's what my grandma bought me for my studio has been sounding clean as fuck from day one that's why a lot of homeboy rappers that ya'll listen to was fuckin wit my studio for a minute.

Pro Tools 7.1
KrK Rokit 5 monitors

and a medal pop screen for the mic that cost 80 bucks probably more than ur mic hahaha. ur lucky im even telling u this cuz now u can make ur tracks sound clean (well that's if u can mix good too) not like your grandma can afford this stuff anyway tho

FIXED

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Lmfao ma niga Krow! Lmao Tell me why me and Lefty, and pimp ass LC homie OG kicked it yesterday, and got involved in a fight, I kicked some fools face and now i got the biggest fucking bruise there can ever be on my foot,,,, just for keeping Lefty outa trouble lmfao

May 31, 2006
I notice you posted a link to download pro tools.

Even if you download pro tools you need an interface for it to work.

You are going to need an M-Audio (Digidesign) interface for it, my advice is to start with an M-box and get some plug ins.

Mar 17, 2010
Here's what I have and my studio has been sounding clean as fuck from day one that's why a lot of homeboy rappers that ya'll listen to was fuckin wit my studio for a minute.

Pro Tools 7.1
KrK Rokit 5 monitors

and a medal pop screen for the mic that cost 80 bucks probably more than ur mic hahaha. ur lucky im even telling u this cuz now u can make ur tracks sound clean (well that's if u can mix good too) not like u can afford this stuff anyway tho
I HAD GOTTEN ALMOST EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM FOR FREE EXCEPT THE MIC I PAID 2 BILLS FOR IT..I HAD GOTTEN 2 BRAND NEW METAL POP FILTERS BUT SINCE I HAD ONE ALREADY I GAVE THEM AWAY TO SOME HOMIES WHEN I WENT TO CALI IN JUNE SO THEY CAN START ON THEIR STUDIO..I GAVE THEM A MIC TOO..I DONT PAY FOR NONE OF MY SHIT WHAT EVER I WANT I LIKE THAT I SEE I JUST GET IT..I DONT GOTTA DEPEND ON MY GRANDMA,YOU CAN HAVE ALL THAT GOOD STUFF THEIR FLAME BUT IT DOESNT MAKE YOU GOOD ON THE STREET..

Mar 17, 2010
Lmfao ma niga Krow! Lmao Tell me why me and Lefty, and pimp ass LC homie OG kicked it yesterday, and got involved in a fight, I kicked some fools face and now i got the biggest fucking bruise there can ever be on my foot,,,, just for keeping Lefty outa trouble lmfao
I WAS TALKING TO LC N LEFTY ON THE PHONE THE OTHER DAY I THINK IT WAS SATURDAY..I SENT EM SOME BEATS EY YOU SHOULD GET ON ONE OF THEM BEATS I SENT LEFTY

Mar 17, 2010