to the foreign buyers here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I ordered sum cds two times from the swap meet so far and both times I got it in a week the first time even quicker than that like in 4 or 5 days.

Dec 19, 2003
They are before my time and to tell you the truth they ain't realy my style. Did you know they were nominated for a grammy??? for an album that doesnt even has a song in it!
You can read more about them her
http://entertainment.msn.com/artist/?artist=164579
and even listen to samples from their album:
http://entertainment.msn.com/album/?album=310546

P.S: great to hear my albums are on their way. By the way I bought an Autographed CD (The Plague), but i didnt tell you what to write :( . So what do you folks usualy write on the Autographed albums?

Sep 15, 2002
Strange Brew, thats a funny ass movie, but I don't remember the names of the ppl in it, or their characters, is that who Playboy was talkin about?

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
yeah i see the 4 that were sent to ontario, but @sentenced i don't see no autographed plague cd...what is your email addy?...the other canadian order was for Survival Of The Siccest and that was sent to bunaby, british columbia...if that aint you sentenced I don't know where yo shit is at homeboy...i sure don't see no other recent canadian order...did you use paypal or a credit card? if you sent in a money order we checkin the box on monday...if thats the case your shit AINT on the way yet...the swap meet states that money orders can take up to 3 weeks...but if you sent it out a week ago it should be there by monday and we will get your shit out right away...

and yeah Bob & Doug Mc Kenzie the dudes from Strange Brew...when I was young I musta watched that shit 100 times literally. Just rented it from BlockBuster the other day...the shits still stupid & funny

take off you hoser...

Dec 19, 2003
Damn that takes alot of time.
I sent you a Money Order for $73.00 on April 1st (Thursday).
I bought 6 albums in total: SOTS, Pray 4 Me, XV, Northtown vs. Westside vol. 1, The Plague (autographed) & Filthy.
I even sent yall an Email telling you its coming & i gave you an adress in case you wont understand the writing on the envelope :lick: .
My Email is: [email protected]

I dunno why it takes so long.

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
yeah I got the email...it takes so long cuz...
#1 - it takes x amount of days until your money order reaches us
#2 - it takes x amount of days to make sure that a money order clears (We used to think money orders were a sure bet...it only took once for us to learn that isn't true)
#3 - it takes x amount of days transit time for your order to reach you

a good example of why it takes so long is that you sent your money order last thursday...well this past thursday (yesterday) your money order had not reached us yet...that's one of them weeks gone already...hopefully it will be there monday when we check

the website says up to 3 weeks for money orders...it usually doesn't take that long but we post 3 weeks just in case

now the credit card and paypal thing...there are folks who ordered using that last thursday (the same day you sent your money order off) and they have already received their orders...I know not everybody has a credit card and thats all good...but them funds are transferred immediately so we can get the orders out the door a lot quicker...don't trip tho...as soon as we get your order in we will ship it and hope the money order clears later...if it doesn't...well we already have your shipping address and we will eventually make our way up there and when we do you will owe us a dozen backbacon sandwiches and some beer...hoser
lolol

Dec 19, 2003
lol, naw man i aint trippin about the time that it takes to get her, the shit that scared me was that the Money Order itself hasnt reached you yet (i thought something might have happened to it, maybe the post office lost it or whatever).
call me up when you get it tough, so that i'l know it got to ya'l.

P.S: WHEN WILL YOU find your way to the north? You got lots of fans up her that would love to see you rock it.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
well you mailed me two weeks ago that you sent off both clika one cds so I'll probably have to wait for it a little longer this time maybe I'll get it tomorrow

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
ok...I sent you an email on the 31st and your order had shipped already...i don't know why they aint made it there yet...sometimes these orders get to their destination with the quickness and then for whatever reason sometimes this mail shit is slooooow.