To that special Girl(r and r)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
some crits please.

I’m one man, trying to get one girl, one to make your mind whirl, twirl, means the entire world/......to me/ met her in the hotel lobby/ a body/ that makes me harder like i was on E/ one problem though/ problem is she doesn’t know/ maybe it’s cus i don’t show/ that i’d bleed for her, cry for her, shit i’d fucking die for her/ then theres the other man/ the one i can’t stand/ the bad boy type/ thinking she’s fresh and ripe/ emotions..shit i think i just might/ creep up and start a fight/ she means so much it gots me buzzing/ he’s all bad and cussin/ telling stories of girls he’s fuckin/ he ain’t nothin/ fucker even knows how i feel/ but it’s like he wants to steal/ the only girl who can finally heal/ grab a dream and make it real/ make my shit life concealed/ and never to be let out again/ and send/ her love to mend/ my heart, that seems to tend/ to fall in love, wit girls who just wanna be friends/ but that’s okay/ cus one day/ someway/ somehow/ i’ll be up at the altar, saying my vows/ or on the stage doing my bows/ rapping my style/ but i’ll never forget my baby gal/ cus like i said i never lie/ i’ll never forget ya till the day i die/ ur beautiful eyes/ as delicate as a dove/ and your the only girl that i eva loved.

Sep 28, 2002
TIGHT TOPIC

i got a down ass chick but her name aint charli/
and she helps me push more weight than wut wuz on chris farley/
thats my gurl and i'd do anythang for my boo/
and she sits a few kars behind me to show me she would too/
sat through,cold nights posted up unda trees/
untill our chance kame to invade a h-o-m-e/
pussy to keep me straight and to help me face the worldit reminded me that no matta wut i had a down ass gurl/who would neva leave me until our dayin days/
if i died first she be so faithful she'd sleep next to my grave/
thats how my woman do call her krazy or deranged/
but thats tru luv and theres no way that i'd have my tru luv to change/
she got brain good enouf to want me to stay off tha curb/
that'z somethin i else i luv bout her she's my lil nerd/
in this ubsurd ): kinda relationship all niggaz should be involved/
because these d-a-b'z wait for ur kall till yall fall

May 5, 2002
STOP STOP STOP!!! i told you before...youre tryin WAY to hard to rhyme. Your bars are midget size...make em longer! And expand your vocab...stop usin lil words like "cat, bat, flat, mat"....i'm not tryin to be a hater, just tryin to help.

Sep 28, 2002
1 MORE FOR THAT SEXY GURLS

yo i'm internatioal know for being a thug/but i really need a chick i can kiss and hug/make love, wit the candles next to the tub/ good wit her hands she can give good back rubs/i wanna girl that a be true to me/bring her around for my whole crew to see/in it for the love not the dough like they usly be/cause like puff these chicks be confusing/use to just wanna get in the womb quick/now i'm looking for a chick to jup the broom wit/when i'm talking to her its the best to me/my car broke she walking right next to me/a real girl my mom can get along wit/me glad i stop and spoke/when i get in tha mood i can rock the boat/from 4"11 to 5"6/lushish lips/and she can shake the hips/from 20 to 27 cause thats my age/a girl i can spend the rest of and if she sing or flow i can do a song wit/she make days/with/blaze with/one that won't break me for the dough and split): gotta respect the opposite sex, Gucci fitted fendi knits/
i had a mami with a irresistable look i cant resist/
chanel flip flops, five six with a canary wrist/
so bear me this, would you keep the love unconditional
slumped in the truck in the cad pay visits though/
from cherry bent to low salary she push the civic gold
childhood days i thought you had cooties and all/i put high bubbles in your ear if you respect this man/
you keep it fair&honest and never reject my demand/need a gangsta boo who stash tre pound in the purse
duck the narks occasionally and she bound to go first/
she bag my dutch wont front for me to lay the pipe/
ass thicker than social books and she stay for life/
as long as im her only baby daddy who keep it
but now we in you parents bedroom getting it on/real/
ima thug ma so if i catch him i clap the heat concealed
pay child support, protect you, adore you forever/
split the stacks for whatever reason you take my cheddar
cause when you accompany me you make it better/
settle for less word is born seein u nakeds better/
spiral stair, sick screens, jakuzi state of the art/
call your friends up we can run a mONAGE TROIS/
so can i get your number hows friday ma?/
your looks and your persona got me provoked/so i meet you at 2:14 like the numbers of my posts/

May 5, 2002
Fucc you motherfucca. Shut your canadian non-rappin ass up. I was just tryin to help you out. Your ass cannot be complex if you fuccin tried, your flows are wacc as hell. Point blank bitch.