:TO TECH 9 AND EVRYONE ELSE ON THE FIRE AND ICE TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
TECH 9:
I can really say man i consider you a friend of mine....you showed a nigga more love than some of my own family has shown me....you have givin a nigga hope that there is place in this industry for a wild country funky boy like myself...and I hope that god continues to bless everything that you touch cause when i heard killer ..i know that god is working through you ...cause that mutha fucka is some of the best music i have ever herd in my life..no bullshit...

Mr Kali: Dude get to feeling better man.....you can still put on a hell of a show even when your not 100 percent ............and we are gonna trade when you get off tour

Kutt: bro keep that shit 100 from what i heard your album is gonna be the shit so definatly hit me up 4 a beat...

EVERYONE ELSE: JOE, senerio, cory, pall wall, ill bill, skin head rob...yall are some stand up dudes....thanks for treating a nigga like his already on and JOE, me and you are finna tear some shit up wit david (M.F.) sanders 2.. just wait

Oh: David (mf) sanders 2 i got you back on gas money bruh and the mcdonalds!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
See now, this is the type of thread I've been dying to see. Some real people with real experiences through music. You better shout out to T.O.G. if you met him. Leaving him out is like leaving J.J. out of Good Times.

Jul 1, 2007
TECH 9:
I can really say man i consider you a friend of mine....you showed a nigga more love than some of my own family has shown me....you have givin a nigga hope that there is place in this industry for a wild country funky boy like myself...and I hope that god continues to bless everything that you touch cause when i heard killer ..i know that god is working through you ...cause that mutha fucka is some of the best music i have ever herd in my life..no bullshit...

Mr Kali: Dude get to feeling better man.....you can still put on a hell of a show even when your not 100 percent ............and we are gonna trade when you get off tour

Kutt: bro keep that shit 100 from what i heard your album is gonna be the shit so definatly hit me up 4 a beat...

EVERYONE ELSE: JOE, senerio, cory, pall wall, ill bill, skin head rob...yall are some stand up dudes....thanks for treating a nigga like his already on and JOE, me and you are finna tear some shit up wit david (M.F.) sanders 2.. just wait

Oh: David (mf) sanders 2 i got you back on gas money bruh and the mcdonalds!!!
shit im amped