To my AZ homies. (Tucson & Phoenix Metro)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
yep he is gonna be at the realto in tucson and the cajun house in scottsdale. Too bad he can not go to the celebrity theatre or the marquee. the cajun house is shit, last time there the fuses kept blowing through different sets.

Apr 21, 2003
Fuckin awesome.. cant wait to hear the new shit live.. sucks they cancelled the last one but hell who cares lol... the rialto is suppost to be all new too so that'll be tight thanks for the update... i been going to his website every other day waiting to see Tucson.. thanks dogg

Apr 21, 2003
i'm jealous...i doubt tech will come back to wichita for awhile. the turn out here is always so low..its sad.....i always gotta travel to see tech...but its coo

Apr 26, 2003
When is the date? Did it pass already. Havnt came on the forum in the longest time, and figured I check out whats going on and I guess Tech is comming, Or he has came, can someone inform me on the date in Snottsdale? thx

Oct 16, 2004
i thought tucson was on the 19th and scottsdale the 20th? kinda sux cause i werk near scottsdale and have to come home then go back to scottsdale to go to the concert.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Not that it really matters, but the Cajun House hasn't been the Cajun House for some time. In a move that I assume was intended to simply confuse the hell out of people they renamed it "The Venue" a year or two ago.

I'm glad Tech's finally playing there for two big reasons...
a) it's drunken stumbling distance from my home
b) it's in Scottsdale so you can actually smoke. Fuck Tempe.

Oct 16, 2004
ENDelt260 said:
Not that it really matters, but the Cajun House hasn't been the Cajun House for some time. In a move that I assume was intended to simply confuse the hell out of people they renamed it "The Venue" a year or two ago.

I'm glad Tech's finally playing there for two big reasons...
a) it's drunken stumbling distance from my home
b) it's in Scottsdale so you can actually smoke. Fuck Tempe.

that is what i thought. they must have some old info on the venue.

Apr 26, 2003
I appreciate the answer last time I went to a tech concert was, let me see I have that flyer, may 22 2003 if any of you guys were there, and were one of the few that was at the end of the line after the concert, waiting for autographs, you would know about the fight that tech's security had with a few of fans, or haters or whatever you want to call them. I posted it a while back when it happened. Anyways, thinking of going but I dont know is the cajuan house any good?

Oct 16, 2004
last time there i hated it cause it waz crowded very hot and the fuses blew out 3 times but that waz years ago. so hopefuly they got their shit together by now.

Oct 16, 2004
ok i am wondering if the show in scottsdale is still on. in the arizona republic in the rep section on thursday lists only the tucson show. Also ticketmaster.com only shows the show in tucson. On the website of the venue it does not list it at all on the calender and also when i called the info line it did not mention it. I am wondering if anyone has any info on this since i really want to go to the show.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
blade179 said:
ok i am wondering if the show in scottsdale is still on. in the arizona republic in the rep section on thursday lists only the tucson show. Also ticketmaster.com only shows the show in tucson. On the website of the venue it does not list it at all on the calender and also when i called the info line it did not mention it. I am wondering if anyone has any info on this since i really want to go to the show.
Hey, I was gonna make this post earlier today, but I got distracted by a shiny object or something. Anyway, sent an e-mail to The Venue, and here was what I learned...

Date: Oct 7, 2005 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: October 20
To: Brian Johnson

The promoter has not officially confirmed the show, but yes, that show will be
happening on the 20th.

Quoting Brian Johnson:

> Is there a Tech N9ne show scheduled for October 20? It's listed on
> therealtechn9ne.com <http://therealtechn9ne.com>, but not on
> venueofscottsdale.com <http://venueofscottsdale.com>. Just wondered what was
> up...
>
So, I guess we just have to hold out hope the promoter gets their shit together.

Jun 23, 2003
Was just at the club crawl and techs name was shining brightly in front of thousands of people on the rialto theatre sign. All I can say is that there is a huge buzz for this show. It seems like everyone in town is aware tech is coming. I heard a few conversations going opn about the tech n9ne show as well as the too short concert which is a few days later. This show is gonna be packed. The rialto theatre was just recently renovated. And I hear the phunk junkeez are opening for tech. There were fliers going around town too. Not sure who decided to beef up the promotion but it seems to be working.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Sunday Oct. 16th
Tech N9ne
Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok feat. DJ Chill
Potluck
and More
The Key Club
Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday Oct. 19th
Tech N9ne
Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok feat. DJ Chill