To Mac & AK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yo, I'm going to Master the Mac Money album Monday and then it's off to the presses. I need to get the name of the vocalist on that song and also give me the name of the person responsible for making the track, unless you just want me to leave it like this:

We Run the Streets- feat. Mac & AK
Produced by E& K Music Group
Mixed @ the Assylum in Tillicuum, WA by Big Squeeze

Holla, ASAP!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Jun 28, 2002
Write it like this.....

We Run The Streets- feat. Mac & A.K.
Produced By Mac Pacino for E&K Music Group
Background Vocals By Mr. Droop
Mixed at The Assylum in Tillicuum, Wa by Big Squeeze

Bio in the mail thiseek. Out comrade

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yo! Trying to get you this beat for the song on the Squeeze album. I will be doing the show with yall in San Jose on the 11th and would like to pick it up from yall then and chop game.
So get me the address again so we can get this project rollin. Holla.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ D.O.G.

WASSUP FAMILY.... SHOOT THE BEAT TO:
E&K MUSIC GROUP
P.O. BOX 52136
PALO ALTO, CA. 94303

MY BAD ON NOT GETTIN THAT BIO OUT. I GOT YOUR ADDRESS. I'LL MAIL IT TO YOU THIS WEEK FA SHO SO WE CAN GET THAT INTERVIEW DONE. I ADDED YOUR REVIEW ON THE ALBUM TO OUR PRESS PACKAGE. GIT AT YA BOY. YOU GOT MY NUMBERS, MY 2WAY BEEN OFF. SEE YA AT THE SHOW.

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Droop huh! thats my folx
MAC, we up in the studio this weekend.. lemme know if u talkin bout it on the email..
we was supposed to go this sunday, but i got beat up by police cuzz, out here in hayward. anywayz holla