To Lynch(The Siccness)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
I really wanna know how Lynch came up wit that sicc type of flow.(The Siccness) Who started it? I'm a young rapper in Seattle and I've been bumping Lynch ever since 96. I've pretty much adapted to that style, But I spit real Gangsta shit. And some time I gets real sicc wit it. But the point is. How did you come up wit the Siccness.?????

Sep 23, 2002
TriFe_206 said:
I really wanna know how Lynch came up wit that sicc type of flow.(The Siccness) Who started it? I'm a young rapper in Seattle and I've been bumping Lynch ever since 96.
If you been bumpin his shit that long,LISTEN and you should get ur answers.

TriFe_206 said:
I really wanna know how Lynch came up wit that sicc type of flow.(The Siccness) I've pretty much adapted to that style, But I spit real Gangsta shit.
Umm, if you adapted to "someone elses" style, how are you spittin "real" gangsta shit?

TriFe_206 said:
How did you come up wit the Siccness.?????
I thought you said you "adapted to that style"? If you did then you wouldnt a asked that question. But anyhow.......Creative thinkin and experience might work. I aint tellin u to go out and do nothin stupid.......

but the siccness is like a STD. if u dont got it in u, dont look for it!
Maybe it just aint for u homie, do ur own thang.