TO KAVEO408

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
hi man. i was sleeping and i woke up and saw that you tried to talk to me on the internet, sorry if you thought i was being a asshole who doesnt TALK!. i will catch you next time when i stay awake! anyways man, be cool and stay cool just like the cool x-raided loc!!! :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2003
ITALIANFAGG WHY DON'T YOU STOP TALKIN SHIT AROUND AND MEET UP WITH ME IN FRANCE TO EXPLAIN ME WHATS REALLY GOIN ON WIT CHA WHY U HATIN WHY U ACTIN LIKE A BITCH AND SHIT U DIG ?

Sep 23, 2002
he cant help himself. he cant be danny b no more so he got no choice but to stay italian after he got called a 'dumb muthafucka' about 1 million times by countless members of this site. and X himself

:cool:

May 15, 2003
hey soaked dog, what are you gonna do if i go to france? surrender to me? i bet your name is soaked dog because you wet your pants you french pussy.

and to pinche, sorry that im not cool enough to put star wars pictures on the internet.

Sep 23, 2002
italianstallion said:

and to pinche, sorry that im not cool enough to put star wars pictures on the internet.
yeah, i guess spendin' time creatin' gay cartoon album covers is a better hobby

:classic:

italianstallion said:
what are you gonna do if i go to france? surrender to me? i bet your name is soaked dog because you wet your pants you french pussy.
more crying

Aug 28, 2003
what the fuck. isnt this board spose to be about X-raided. if you are hatin leave and if you see somone hatin just dont respond too much the less you talk about haters the less they get reckognized