to good to be true?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
i know silv peeped this, but here it is:

CD should be dropping early 2005, then nationwide late spring 2005. I will have snippets up towards the end of the summer. I will have flyers mid june, posters around august. I will need your help promoting and it would be greatly appreciated. This album has been a long time coming, it has great production, and its for the fans who like rap, that grimey gutter gangsta shit. Every verse is brand new, every song is brand new, so help me out folks! PM me with ya e-mail so I can contact you and let you know whats up. I will also be giving away sum autographed posters and suck with these packages. Posters from artists like T-Rock, and a few others.
Thanks
one

Ca$h and Mr. Sche present Cold Hard Ca$h Feat: Ca$h Mr. Sche, Indo G, X-Raided, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Al Kapone, Cool Nutz, T-Rock, Young Droop, Mac T Dog of Tommy Wrights 10 Wanted Men, Dulaa, Bay Loc, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, Lil C.S., Mackvillin, Boss Bytch, U.K., Da Reapa, Outside, Nicc Saccs, DJ Cree, Bay Loc, and more....

Apr 18, 2003
thats what i was thinking....he dude said all verses are new....ima cop it an see what crakin

i hope it aint like that federation/2pac verse were they were all braggin that the pac verse they used on they new track was new when in realilty it was used on like 2 songs already

Feb 14, 2004
^They're talking about X-Raided. Ca$h & Mr. Shce are releasing a new album coming out in 2005 and it that paragraph up there said that all songs are brand new, and it's got X-Raided on the list, so they're waiting for a brand new X-Raided track, and me too.