To anyone who wants to hate on the siccness. ill battle rap anyone on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MTW9_D0R7Y
I made this freestyle today kus i just lost my temper. if yall really wanna talk shit lets battle. i aint a battle rapper but straight up im down so fuck the bullshit. im sick of people talkin so lets exchange some lines.
and i aint takin no shit personal lets do it in good fun if u actually think u got some skill. fuck the bullshit. lets do tha damn thang.
*EDIT
The siccness can even vote for who wins. i dont give a fuck. bring it

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Are you capable of opening your eyes? (Nevermind I decided to give it more than 30 seconds this time)

Sorry I couldn't help but laugh at the slip up at 1:04. Watch, just you watch in two years.

All jokes aside, the flow needs fine tuning. You didn't really ride the beat too well and you had no presence. And that's not hate.

Jul 20, 2009
my bad yall. can a mod move it for me? good looks all.
*EDIT
Ima hop off the siccness for a little. ima check back to see if anyone bit so just know i aint dodgin. any1 who want im down. goodlooks folks.

Feb 11, 2006
LOL@THIS TWEEKER....BOMEDY MAYNE...THIS SHITZ BEYOND FUNNY..WHEN HE FINALLY OPEN HIS EYES IT WAS LIKE THE PASSING OF AN ECLIPSE AHHAHHAHAHH

Jul 20, 2009
haha yall funny. someone step up. real talk. siccness.net get your best. do it or shut up real talk.
*EDIT
AND LOL AT U QUOTING MY OTHA VIDEO, I Come alot harder on the siccness freestyl. i dont giv a fuk tho rhymin aint nothin to me i kno i got it ya bitch

Feb 11, 2006
Blepharoplasty, Eye Lid Surgery

We often hear people talking about having their eyelids ‘done’ but what exactly does this mean?

For most it is the upper eyelids that need lifting or removing as the skin can lose its elasticity and droop down causing either an unacceptable cosmetic appearance or even obstruct the vision in some way.

The Different Types of Blepharoplasty
A blepharoplasty can mean either the upper lids above the eye are treated or the skin and superficial tissue below the eye; these are known as upper or lower blepharoplasty.

Some people may opt to have both upper and lower treated during the same procedure whilst others may not need both treating surgically and may be offered either one or the other.

The eye area then looks less wrinkled and the tissues are tighter. It is frequently done for a purely cosmetic reason, but can be performed on those whose vision has become affected

*EDIT eye think you should read this if u can keep ya eyes open for long enough

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb im calling you out bitch for tha fuckin siccness ya faggot. lets do this bitch. freestyle battle ya fuck or u guna bitch out faggot. make your choice
im gonna kick back and clown on you ya silly faggot,wtf u thought i was gonna do,battle u?? bwaahahahahaahha im callin u a dickhead...make a rap bout me right now and post it up in video,give me more reasons to lol@ya faggity ass