TO ALL YOU SHIT TALKIN MUTHA FUCCAS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Ok niggas wanna talk shit so they can get some fame. Nigga we're tryin to handle biz first then beat a nigga down. It's all about the Scratch first fucc a Ho fucc a Nicca!!! Anyone who got funk speak yo peace now cuz we're not gonna reply to bullshit anymore. Just takin names. If left up to me i wouldn't even mention a nicca's name cuz i ain't gonna make that foo famous. Make dollas off of me dissin me hell naw. I'll hit ya subliminal.Get off the nutts Bitch.Y'all know who i'm reffering to

May 17, 2002
thought bitch made didnt post here, so, hhmmmm, rip me up............u a messanger, or you hiddin behind a name? please, when n where kev? was up..............wat u like 40 now right , lol, .... fucin bitch....u talk big, but spent half your career hiddin from c bo, then only when he in jail agree to to a album with him, kissin his ass , me n bo done talked a few times, he still whoopin your ass on site, yall so hard, but why no one ever ran into ceds office strapped up? hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, he was their 24/7 i know, so was i .........watever, small potatoes, yall keep fucin lil kids n wat not, im ghost......msane

Jun 10, 2002
How did this beef Between Msane and Lynch start.I thought they were cool.But I guess I was wrong.I know its none of my business but Still Curious cuz On the Track thats why they die.That shit was heated.and Msane and lynch would sound tight on a track.but I guess that shit wont happen will it?:confused: