TO ALL YOU SAN JOSE FOLKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
RAVAgE,
51ST OF ALL WE THE DEFENDIN' STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS.

XCONDLY,
WE gOT THE BEST gOALIE HANDS DOWN.

3RDLY,
WE gOT A COO' SQUAD WITH PLAY-OFF EXPERIENCE.

FARTLY,
WHAT YOU gOT ON IT? TALK IS CHEAP.

WINO,
I DON'T WATCH HOCCEY. BUT SINCE DENVER HAS A TEAM, THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I'M gONNA SUPPORT AND REPRESENT.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
SHUT Ur' MOUTH EDJ, How the hell U think U got room to talk? Ur team iz a joke, you will come to realize this once the SHARKS put them in there place witch is out of the ranks.

:rolleyes:
I bet your ass wasn't sayin that shit when it was 8-2 in game two...2 outta tha 3 wins yall got in the series we gave ya'll...Fuk tha San Jose Tunafish...

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
EDJ: I dont belive in taking a poor mans money. I thought I knew you better than this!?!? Man, I never knew U spoke on shit U dont B' knowN' about.......
Ex."WINO,
I DON'T WATCH HOCCEY. BUT SINCE DENVER HAS A TEAM, THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I'M gONNA SUPPORT AND REPRESENT."-EDJ

AOD: Ill get back to you after the SHARKS take out the snow flakes.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DON'T WATCH HOCCEY CUZZ,
BUT REgARDLESS, I KNOW ENOUgH TO KNOW THAT DENVER HAS A TIgHT SQUAD AND THAT WE THE DEFENDIN' CHAMPS gOIN' FOR A REPEAT AND THAT POSSIBILITY IS QUITE POSSIBLE. BUT LIKE I SAID, TALK IS CHEAP. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

May 3, 2002
If the sharks win game 7 tommorow night i think they can even take detroit to a game 7 in the next series and maybe win that one too. It would be cool to see selanee against mogilny of the leafs play against each other.