*****TO ALL YOU RAPPERS*****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Who inspired you to want to rap? Get in the (rap) game?

For me I gotta say Rakim. Eric B. & Rakim. Back in the day they was doing it way too vicious. Floss mode and they didnt even talk about money or what they had. You just seen it. Sittin on Rolls Royces, custom Gucci suits, all that fly shit. Back in the day when 4 different acts would get on a tour bus and tour... Thats when I wanted to be in that shit. 1986-90 Those were the days....:confused:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

been wanting to rap since 1990

the 4th grade and shit

i listened to thangs like NWA(!!), Biz Markie, De La Soul, Digital Underground, and BDP

listening to them was enough to make me wanna give it a shot

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Im no rapper but COUGNUT inspired a lot of the work I put out. Of course I listened to other shit way before the Nut, like NWA, Scarface, Run DMC, Public Enemy, etc. But Cougar had something extra special, him and C-Fresh were way before their time

Apr 25, 2002
Ice T!!!!!!! I rapped to the song " colors" when I was in the 5th grade LOL....Imagine 3 lil kids on stage in elementary spittin over a gang song LMFAO ahh those where the days! That was when I started to write.
Reese, Rakim was on hit playa!!!!!!!I cant wait till he drops a new cd.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
After I heard Rhyme Pays by Ice-T...I was hooked on rap...a fucken addict...all I listened to was rap after that....I also think Rakim is tight...Follow the Leader is my fav track...as far as Bay influences go....Too Short was the one that put it down....

F

FacedWithDeath

I dont rap but I was into shit like Doug-E fresh & Mc Ricky-D. And of course Run DMC was always rockin the mic

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
Ice T!!!!!!! I rapped to the song " colors" when I was in the 5th grade LOL....Imagine 3 lil kids on stage in elementary spittin over a gang song LMFAO ahh those where the days! That was when I started to write.
Reese, Rakim was on hit playa!!!!!!!I cant wait till he drops a new cd.

I remember 5th grade...I used 2 rap 2 easy-e's "Boys in the hood" ....my pops also has a tape of me and my brother when we were young singing 2 some Beastie Boys tracks.."brass monkey" "girls" & Fight 4 your right 2 party.....but like I said b4..I wrote my first rhyme in 94...I guess thats when I first started 2 take it serious....