To all yall BUSTERS who think you smoke WEED...yeah all you faggots who smoke weed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That shit looks way too excessive. Whats that string for? Is it hanging from the celing? lol. How the hell do you get suction off the end of that thing?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
NAW...THATS UNCALLED FOR IN MY OPINION...

IM COOOOOOOL WITH A SWEET AND DOIN IT UP THE OLD WAY.............
IF I WENT TO A CATS CRIB AND HE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT.........I MIGHT TRY IT ONCE.....
BUT IT REALLY AINT THAT SERIOUS.......SMOKIN WEED, TO ME, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THAT EXTREME.

YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY HIGH TO COME UP WITH THAT IDEA.

AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE WASTING ALOT OF WEED SMOKE IN THAT DAMN THANG.

D-LOCC

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
that thing looks dumb, nerdy and pointless cuzz

we made one of those like 3 years ago that was 12 feet long in height we had to use stepstools and it was made outta a cardboard tube, a laffy taffy jar from costco and a nozzlehead

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LOL Damn its just the title. Figured more people would look at it if i was offensive. Shit if i just said "Look at this pipe" i bet thered only be like 5 views.

DAMN we werent high to think of the idea... just decided to do it, and yeah hang it from the celing. It was id say 10 feet in all. We had to have multiple bowls to actually fill it. So you switch the bowl and keep it burning.... however like peeps thought, it was a pain, and the time you get the hit out of it it tasted funky. And it was hard to clear. BUT IT WAS WORTH THE TRY.

and the tape on my boys eyes, is what i did in photoshop cause he doesnt like to be seen. I just blurred it.... looks hella weird, lol.

And its not like we smoke out of it everyday like some ceremony... just did it to try it. Imagine what she can do with a different "kind of pipe" lol