to all BARRY HATERZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Jesse u already proved to be the biggest idiot here so I wont even wory about what u think!! The other folks on here know what I was sayin!! Anyway yall can go ahead and jock Bonds cause yall are all Midgets fans anyway!! But he aint no where near the greatest player ever!! Thats funny!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Who the fuck cares if Sheffield has a faster bat speed? Of all the aspects in this game your going to call out Sheffield because he swings the bat faster... thats your arguement? Hahahahahaha!

KINGCZAR said:
But he aint no where near the greatest player ever!! Thats funny!! GOT EM!!!
What are you basing this on? Because it is a known fact that he already is one of the best players in history, and he hasn't even finished yet. If he quit right now, top 5 ever, easily. This is coming from every analyst and every comentator I have ever heard talk about the man, so kill that biased bullshit, because your the only one showing it. Damn near everybody in this thread is agreeing that Bonds is that good, yet your here to argue every single person as if were all wrong? Talk aboiut biased...

Jul 3, 2002
Its funny how almost every sports analyst and player agree that Barry is the greatest player EVER, except czar who says hes nowhere near the greatest. Some people are ignorant, but others are just plain fucking morons.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn some of yall better let Barry's nuts go!!! Nitro agrreing that Bonds is good, then sayin he is the greatest is two different things!! Ofcourse the man is good, but he aint the greatest, and he never will be no matter what!! Ruth will always be the greatest baseball player!!! Yall frisco fans can keep sayin that Barry is the greatest, thats on yall!! Thats what u call biasness!! U can try to reverse ot but it aint happening!! And as for Sheffield this is the last time I will comment to clear this up again, I was only makin a comment based off what Shemp said!! If yall cant see that, then sorry for ya!! We all have oir opinions, and while Barry is one of the best today, he will never be the greatest of alltime!! And nicoya I havnt heard not one analyst say Barry is the greatest of alltime so dont put out false info!! and nitro I thought u dont go by what other people say?? Hahaha!! Contradiction here huh!! Form your own opinion!! Sorry deal with it Barry fans!! GOT EM!!!!

Mar 18, 2003
How am I going by what others say? I am going by what I see, and using what professionals say as backup. Now explain the contradiction.

How do you prove that Ruth is the best ever, and Bonds won't be. Its complete bias when you make a comment when the guy isn't even done with his career.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Like u say nitro, all the experts say Ruth is the greatest!! Haha!! Also Ruth is a hall of famer pitcher!! Barry cant touch Ruth!! If u think otherwise, then thats on u!! I just simply disagree!! Ruth will always be the greatest, just like Jordan will always be the greatest hooper!! U might say Ko-Me is, but thats yo opinion!! GOT EM!!!

May 29, 2002
if you werent implying sheff was better, than why the hell does it matter that his bat speed is better. no one ever said bonds had the quickest bat speed.

also as far as the best eye, you can only have an opinion about the situation. ted williams did have a great eye, you cannot compare the two. I did say bonds had the best eye in history and it was obviously an exageration. but there is no way to prove any of it so I could very well be right or completly wrong.

just dont question my baseball knowledge though.

Mar 18, 2003
KINGCZAR said:
Like u say nitro, all the experts say Ruth is the greatest!! Haha!!
Here is the difference. You are basing that completely on what others say, how many games have you seen Ruth play in, how many have you attended? I have watched counteless games and attended a few as well. That is the difference between basing opinions on what others say or provide, and seeing it first hand.

KINGCZAR said:
Also Ruth is a hall of famer pitcher!!
Ruth's ability to pitch and hit the ball, will likely never be matched.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Im done commenting on Sheffield, if u havnt gotten it by now, then ask your driver on the slow yellow bus!! Again nitro u can say what u want about Bonds, but he will never be considered the greatest of alltime!! Simple as that!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw u idiot, Im talkin about educated people, analyst if u will!! Ofcourse Midgets fans on here are gonna say that!! I am talkin bout unbiased opinions of experts!! I havnt heard not one say he is the greatest!! There u have it!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 3, 2002
I know the idea of someone getting off their fat lazy ass, leaving their home and going to the gym to work out is mind boggling for some of the obese posters on this board; but some people have better shit to do.

May 8, 2002
Who gives a fuck at least he doesnt use a corked bat! lol

Barry will pass Ruth in HR before the end of his career. And I truly beleive that he will give Hank Aarons HR record a run for the money too!

@Czar quit monkeyin around and hatin on the sucka free mayn!

Half Monkey Half Czar