tnutty vs cos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

?

• tnutty nutt

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • cos

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
YOU CANT BE FUCCIN SERIOUS COS AND T-NUTTY...ARE YOU REALLY FUCCIN SERIOUS !COS SUCCS!THATS MY NIGGA ...ACTUALLY OUT OF ALL THE SICCMADE CATS HE'S ONE OUT OF THE TWO MEMBERS THATS NOT A BITCH I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM AS A PERSON BUT COME ON NOW ....T-NUTTY RAPS CIRCLES AROUND CUZZ .............YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

Apr 25, 2002
I-ROCC said:
...ACTUALLY OUT OF ALL THE SICCMADE CATS HE'S ONE OUT OF THE TWO MEMBERS THATS NOT A BITCH I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM AS A PERSON BUT COME ON NOW
whose the other member you speakin' on?

lmao@Ca$h. i'll send you a verse for some skrill. maybe.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:

whose the other member you speakin' on?

lmao@Ca$h. i'll send you a verse for some skrill. maybe.

Dont speak on what you dont know? You have like 800 posts. Between the Siccness and masterbation what do you do? If your nugga come to you sayin dude real you respect that.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Dont speak on what you dont know?
i do know that you got got. and i do know you been askin' for your shit. hit the mans p.m. you done already broadcasted a whole thread. and i do got almost 800 posts. yeah. worry about what i do. most of them are just me lmao@niggas like you. chop chop.

May 6, 2002
T-Nutty

T-Nut would Annihilate COS if they had to battle. T-Nutty so tight its not even funny, for real, just listen to his actual lyrics on The Initiation....and T-Nutts track on NOW EAT was SICC!!!! T-Nutty's style is just way too sicc, while i respect everyone else's opinion's i cant believe this would even be competition, T-Nutty is easily tighter.

May 10, 2002
You know whats funny?Muthafuckas be likin cats just cus of a style..not necassarily what they speakin on or how they doin it.In my opinoion...T-Nutty is just another tongue twistin rapper.Big deal.Theres a million and one fast rappin fools in the rap industry.COS...got actual LYRICS.Go peep his shit again...and ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT HES SAYIN AND THE WAY HE PRESENTS IT....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAy better....by FAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

I would sit down and type out his lyrics...but im not THAT bored...maybe later...

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:

i do know that you got got. and i do know you been askin' for your shit. hit the mans p.m. you done already broadcasted a whole thread. and i do got almost 800 posts. yeah. worry about what i do. most of them are just me lmao@niggas like you. chop chop.

Fuck a PM I hit the pager, computer the last resort. You dont know what your talkin bout unless your me and Irocc. So shut the fuck up. Same shit with Lynch and C-Lim you prolly post fuck C-lim cuz you a Lynch fan. You dont know what the fuck is going on so stay outta it. Truth is you can yell fuck me fuck whoever on this wonderful computer and aint shit gone happen. Thats bitch shit. Nearly half the mutha fuckas on here, be on 24/7 and have no other outlet to the world. I use the siccness for biz and to get news. You just post up with sum dick suckin fan messages or run ya mouth bout shit you aint suppose to speak on. That post was not directed to you.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Same shit with Lynch and C-Lim you prolly post fuck C-lim cuz you a Lynch fan.
actually, i did the motherfucken opposite a couple days ago. go check the siccmade forum under a fuck c-lim thread. second, i never said fuck you cuz. my first post was more on a humorous note. so fuck all this bitchin' your doin'. go cry to rocc about it. if you real, people respect you and you get yours for it. when you fake then you get got. you don't know me or shit about me. miss me with that bullshit. really thoe. this thread ain't the place for this. hit the p.m. street talk.

May 10, 2002
I SHOULD OF ASKED THIS QUESTION A WHILE AGO, HOW MANY OF YALL WOULD LIKE COS AS MUCH AS YOU DO IF HE WASNT IN SICCMADE OR IF HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH LYNCH???

PROBABLY 25% WHO LIKE HIM WOULD STILL LIKE HIM REGARDLESS, THATS WHAT KILLS ME ABOUT SICCMADE GROUPIES ON HERE!!!!!

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
^^^^^yep...

•I've been wantin C.O.S. tah drop ah personal solo since I heard him fucc it up on "Feel My Nature Rize"...That verse iz a huge reason why that iz my favorite song...Siccmade or not, I will be buyin hiz shit when it dropz...
•T-Nutty iz coo, but I ain't feelin that rushed flow he has...