TNA Hitting Cali for the first time Oct 31-Nov. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I wanted to see Sting but dude doesnt do house shows....still will be interesting to see what they offer. WWE house shows are always better than TV tapings to me, im sure TNA will be no different.

I'm gonna be in LA for this years Pro Wrestling Guerilla Battle of Los Angeles tournament that same weekend theyre in So Cal....I was thinking of hitting up both TNAs in So Cal but I'm not sure if they are putting on the same card for both shows....

Appearing live and in person will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Booker T, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. with Jacqueline, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Awesome Kong, Latin American Xchange, Curry Man, Consequences Creed, Roxxi and more! Talent subject to change.

10/31: Ontario, California
Friday, October 31
Business Bank Arena

11/1: Anaheim, California
Saturday, November 1
Anaheim Convention Center

11/2: Bakersfield, California
Sunday, November 2
The Bakersfield Dome

Feb 8, 2003
I WENT TO THEY HOUSE SHOW EARLIER THIS YEAR. AND IMMA ADMIT THEY HOUSE SHOWS ARE TIGHT AND TEH WRESTLERS GO OUT IN TEH CROWD BEFORE, INTERMISSION, AND AFTER THE EVENT AND MEET AND GREET THE FANS.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Yeah i dont know how good TNA would do here in Nor Cal....I know its not exactly independent but there is a stronger indy wrestling scene in so cal so it make sense for them to hit that area right now as theyre branching out doing house shows now.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah i dont know how good TNA would do here in Nor Cal....I know its not exactly independent but there is a stronger indy wrestling scene in so cal so it make sense for them to hit that area right now as theyre branching out doing house shows now.
Its a great show, the six sided ring looks alot smaller in person..

When I went the main even was Somoa Joe vs AJ Styles. they tore the roof off. the original main even was suppose to be kurt angle vs styles but thats when kurt hurt his neck so he was sub by joe. Big Poppa Pump and billy gunn was two of the coolest muthafuckas they came out and shook everyone in my row hands after before the event