TNA GONNA GIVE WWE SOME COMPETITION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
You talking about that ex writer for Raw, not Russo, but Bruce or some shit taking charge in TNA now?

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I watched TNA last night and I'll admit, I like Roode a lot. But, I saw Mr. Anderson come to the ring yesterday, Camo hat, black shirt, tight shorts, strutting just like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Maybe it's a stretch but it was the first thing that came to mind. What a joke. TNA is okay, but WWE is still miles ahead and always will be.

Oct 3, 2006
^^Anderson is a fuckin' joke, dude is in interviews talking about how bad he was treated and shit by the WWE, and taking TNA to another level, yet you know damn well he would do anything just to go back. He can stay with the other rejects forever in Orlando.

Aug 16, 2003
Is anyone buying this Hogan retirement thing? I didnt watch it..but i havent heard any buzz about it either. TNA needs to step it up

Feb 8, 2003
^^Anderson is a fuckin' joke, dude is in interviews talking about how bad he was treated and shit by the WWE, and taking TNA to another level, yet you know damn well he would do anything just to go back. He can stay with the other rejects forever in Orlando.
I remember when a certain member in here was swinging all on andersons nutts earlier this year. that scrub even had anderson picture in his signature saying he was the next best thing in pro wrestling, then all of a sudden that mark released from anderson nutts to grip cm punks nutts firmly.

May 24, 2002
I remember when a certain member in here was swinging all on andersons nutts earlier this year. that scrub even had anderson picture in his signature saying he was the next best thing in pro wrestling, then all of a sudden that mark released from anderson nutts to grip cm punks nutts firmly.
Anderson is a decent talent. I think his career and just all around in ring performance would have been better if he was still in WWE.

Dude had a lot going for him in WWE until he fucked with that drug test.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
TNA has some dope shit

MCMG
British Invasion
Austin Aries
AJ
Kaz
Beer Money
Joe
Jeff Hardy

Bound For Glory was good .. the Philly crowd gave it a good feel. they were smart for that

lol at them calling BFG the biggest ppv event of the year .. they should say , its OUR biggest ppv of the year .. more people show up to Raw and watch Raw on a regular week then people watching BFG

fire Tenay
i like Taz but he sounds so scripted

Jim Ross would be perfect

May 24, 2002
TNA has some dope shit

MCMG
British Invasion
Austin Aries
AJ
Kaz
Beer Money
Joe
Jeff Hardy

Bound For Glory was good .. the Philly crowd gave it a good feel. they were smart for that

lol at them calling BFG the biggest ppv event of the year .. they should say , its OUR biggest ppv of the year .. more people show up to Raw and watch Raw on a regular week then people watching BFG

fire Tenay
i like Taz but he sounds so scripted

Jim Ross would be perfect
Philly = Best crowd in the US

I dont think Jim Ross would waste his time with TNA. that and i dont think TNA can even come close to paying JR would he should be paid.