TNA Goes Prime Time... Permenitly.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=16129&p=1

IT'S OFFICIAL: TNA IS GOING TO THURSDAYS THIS APRIL
by Mike Johnson @ 12:00:00 AM on 2/6/2006

TNA will inform its wrestlers tomorrow morning that the promotion will be moving on 4/13 to Thursday evenings at 9 PM. An official press release from Spike TV will follow as an official announcement.
After losing World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.’s WWE Monday Night Raw series last fall, Spike TV will once again feature pro wrestling in primetime when the network moves its Total Nonstop Action Wrestling series, TNA Impact!, to Thursday nights beginning in April.

TNA Impact!, which currently airs Saturdays at 11 p.m., will move to 9 p.m. Thursdays beginning April 13, according to executive vice president of programming and production Kevin Kay, who said he believes the move will help the show to increase its 0.8 rating to at least a 1.0.

TNA will join Spike reality series Ultimate Fighter, which will move from Mondays to the Thursday 11 p.m. time slot.
- Multichannel news

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thats great news, now I can finally catch some TNA. It was on way too late for me to catch it before, I'm not missing sleep for wrestling!

Jan 2, 2004
Hmm. There's a two hour gap between 9 PM for Impact and 11 PM for Ultimate Fighter.. But, I doubt it'll be two hours... It'll probably just be Impact at 9, UFC Fights at 10, and then Ultimate Fighter at 11..

Feb 5, 2005

SOUNDz GOOD...

LOOKz LIKE WWE SHOULD WATCH OUT...

HOPEFULLY DA NEXT MOVE IZ SPIKE TV GIVE'N TNA ANUTHA HOUR ON AIR...

- GEEzUz

May 4, 2002
They finally get a primetime slot, and they end up going head to head with CSI, the top rated show on tv. Not good for the ratings, but good for me cause I have a DVR. lol