TNA ANNOUNCER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
IM WATCHING IMPACT AND I SEE RHYNO COME DOWN TO THE RING, AND I HEAR THE ANNOUNCER'S VOICE, IS HE THE SAME GUY FROM WCW? AND WHO IS COMMENTATING ALONG WITH MIKE TENAY? SOUNDS LIKE SCHIAVONE.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
That sounds nothing like Tony Shiavone(sp?). However you spell his name, he will go down as my fav. announcer of all time.

Anyway the guy in tna is don west. Shiavone did a small sting in tna when it was a weekly ppv thing, but thats all.

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
Don West is horrible. Over-reacts at everything. Pony up some extra cash TNA and get a good talent as your 2nd guy. Hes supposed to be the comic relief and instead he just sounds like a moron

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
When I use to watch TNA back when they had the 10 PPVs every Wednesday, me and my brother would always be crackin up at West. He be wearing the tightest shirts so he could barely breath, I thought one day he would scream so loud that like some blood would trickle out his nose haha.

Aug 14, 2003
I DONT THINK THEY SHOWED THE ANNOUNCERS YESTERDAY, I KNOW WHO TENAY IS, IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE SCHIAVONE ALL I HEARD WAS SCREAMING WHICH MADE ME THINK IT WAS HIM.

Jan 30, 2006
nando415 said:
West sucks, i remember him on SHop at Home selling baseball cards hyping them up big.....MIke Tenay is a good commentator because he knows all the technical moves and background of wrestlers but they need a way better color commentator... check out this video of them lol

there fixed it for you..and yea don west is annoying as Fuck, he overreacts over the littlest shit..

Oct 3, 2006
aboutmydolla$ said:
there fixed it for you..and yea don west is annoying as Fuck, he overreacts over the littlest shit..
LOL@ THE VIDEO WHERE MIKE TENAY INTRODUCES TNA'S FUTURE LOL