TMNT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
dude, this shit was wack as fuck just like the one before this, it felt like i was playing that game "Ninja" for the original PS, i never played prince of persia, but im guessing that one sucks too if its similar to this....i was looking for God Of War 2 but nah no luck, all them shits were rented, thanks alot though pino

Sep 11, 2005
yeah all in all this game sucked ass, i returned it like 10 hours after renting it, i dont think theyll ever make another good TMNT game like Turtles In Time or that Arcade game one, or if there the same thing, i dont know

Oct 5, 2004
Robby2Slobby said:
Gamerpoints are gay, though.. Who plays games for GamerPoints?
I DO!.. i dunno why tho, ima whore for them shits... and you get absolutely nothing from them to the other guy who asked about gamerpoints..

Apr 20, 2004
not true you do get something for gamerpoints.. theres little contests that they have for a certain amount of points you get..they just had an oldspice challenge i got a new gamer picture 100 microsoft points and contra for the arcade...