titest gangsta rapper in frisco?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
BLACK C!!!!!!!1 MY NIGGA PUTS IT DOWN HARD CUZIN
WATCH LISTEN TO THAT PRIME FACTORZ SHIT WHEN IT DROPS HE PUTS IT DOWN.
MESSY HARD TO BUT I HEARD THAT NIGGA SAID N MURDER DOG MAG. THAT HE NOT BAY MUSIC OR SOME SHIT HE WAS SAYIN I GOT LOV FA MESS BUT IT'S LIKE HE GETTIN BIG HEADED

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Guce used to be..until he started screamin and shit

Black C is up there fa sho, I'd like to see an all out solo from him

Mess is there, even tho he isn't one of my personal favorites

Cellski....I dont think I'll ever get tired of his shit, can't wait for a new one

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
HH MOBSTA said:
BLACK C!!!!!!!1 MY NIGGA PUTS IT DOWN HARD CUZIN
WATCH LISTEN TO THAT PRIME FACTORZ SHIT WHEN IT DROPS HE PUTS IT DOWN.
MESSY HARD TO BUT I HEARD THAT NIGGA SAID N MURDER DOG MAG. THAT HE NOT BAY MUSIC OR SOME SHIT HE WAS SAYIN I GOT LOV FA MESS BUT IT'S LIKE HE GETTIN BIG HEADED
He said you can't label me as Bay music. Basicly sayin that he's not limiting himself to just the Bay, he wants to go Nation-wide. you can't hate on him for that. He was sayin some shit about if you listen to his style you can't point out that he's from Frisco, which I completely disagree with, he's sounds str8 frisco.

I think Mess is one of the tightest Bay area rappers, let alone Frisco

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
HH MOBSTA said:
AINT NOBODY HATIN MESSY MARV IS ONE OF MT FAVORITE RAPPERS. I JUST WASN'T JUST WASN'T FEELIN WHAT HE WAS SAYIN!!
I feel you. He's tryin to do his thang but did you read what he said bout the bay area radio stations? They ain't tryin to help out local artists at all. I mean you gotta start off somewhere and you would think your hometown stations would support you and play your shit like they do at the radio stations on the east coast. Out there they're all bout their artists, all you hear is local shit and then you come to the bay, the home of the best, and our stations ain't showin' no type of love.