Titans @ Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win

• Total voters
Apr 2, 2010
QUIT IT....please dont call yourself a titans fan and blame a season on CJ
Hes running the ball almost 30 times a game, more than any other RB in the league and other teams would never give a RB that kind of chance. I've been a Titan fan for over a decade due to their running game, but I've never really cared for Johnson. They always get good talented players but don't know what to do with them, look at LeGarrette Blount.

Aug 9, 2006
Hes running the ball almost 30 times a game, more than any other RB in the league and other teams would never give a RB that kind of chance. I've been a Titan fan for over a decade due to their running game, but I've never really cared for Johnson. They always get good talented players but don't know what to do with them, look at LeGarrette Blount.
Titans O-line is the top or one of the tops for holding calls this year, what do you do with CJ other then hand em the rock? CJ was good enuff to set an all time NFL mark but you dont care for him? who cares...no matter your opinion of him hes still one of the best...but nfl is a team sport and RBs cant do it themselves, CJ will never breakout with Kerry Collins at QB, its to easy to play good d against our best play makers, to many gaping wholes in the titans offense...and plain and simple chris johnson aint one of em...

Apr 2, 2010
Chris Johnson is already losing his motivation to play, he let all the fame and hype get to his head. He doesn't even try to break tackles or put as much effort into as he use to. He also got alot of big plays with Kerry at QB, its him nobody else. Look at Steve Jackson, you think he had any help these last couple years? Fuck no, and he still is beasting on defenses.. (Especially last season, that was awesome)