TIRED OF.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the same ass features on each and every CD at the record store?

hearin the same verse you just paid a feature artist to do on YOUR album on some shit that the artist thought you would never hear or know about?

feature artists givin you a boo-boo verse for YOUR shit? (something that didnt make it on they album, or some shit they wrote a long ass time ago, or for somebody elses shit)

the feature artist diggin off in yo pockets somethin terrible when you just an up and coming artist/ceo funding your project out your own pocket?

If you said YES to any of these questions, then come fuck with your boy. 16 bars for only $350!!, and since I'm such a cool cool cat, I usually throw in anything else you may need (chorus, another verse for some other shit) still within that 3 fif. I WRITE MY SHIT RIGHT THEN AND THERE AT THE STUDIO SO YOU KNOW ITS ALL ORIGINAL AND JUST FOR YOUR SHIT!! Breathe some new life in your project, come fuck with Gangsta Reese. I've worked with everyone from major artists to the kid with the casio keyboard makin beats in his room, I dont hate or discriminate. We all in the same game....MAKING MUSIC.

Hit my PM or the email [email protected] and we can make it happen.....

***NETWORKIN***....the key to success in this music biz
:beard: SERIOUS FOLKS ONLY

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
fa sho ya'll....dont slumba on tha og's slumpaz.... my SJ niccaz got HEAT!!!!!!!

REESE ....hit me up gangsta.... aint got at chu in a cold second....

IF YA COP A REESE VERSE AN THINK....."DAMN, THESE 408 SHARKS BE SWORMIN THA MIC...... HOLLA AT THA YUNG GUN DRAWMUH.... "

REESE & DRAWMUH on one tracc.....OOOWEEE

THATS 408 WAYS

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

looks like reese loc might end up on one of my songs if my money comes correct... oh boy!