tired of hyphy?? want dat mobbshit back??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
well.. the savior is here!! ren da muthafuckin heatmonsta .. DOJA CLIK NOR*CALS MOST DANGEROUS GROUP!!!

NOR*CALS MOST DANGEROUS GROUP!! EVEN SOL CAL GOTS LOVE!! DOJA CLIK .. DOPE UNCUT RAW IN YA FACE LYRICS!! PEEP THE SONGS "DAFLIGHT" "CANT TRUSS IT" "FAKE HAND SHAKES" GURANTEED IF U A REAL UNDAGROUND RAP LOVER ULL WANNA SLUMP DAT SHIIT!!

DOJA CLIK TAKING OVER THE UNDAGROUND!!
NO RADIO PLAY!! ITS ALL HOOD!!

RENdaHEATMONSTA IS ONE OF THE DOPEST CATS TO TOUCH A MIC ALL TIME!!

UNTOUCHED UNSIGNED UNTOUCHABLE!!

THE RAP GAME IS WEAK RIGHT NOW!! MUTHAFUCKAZ NEED TO STEP IT UP! RAP IS NOT POP AND IF U MAKE POP RAP STOP!! DOJA CLIK IS PURE HARDCORE STREET MUZIK.. CATS NOW A DAYZ AINT EVEN SPITIN IT! COME TO OUR SPOT AND PEEP THE TRUTH!! REAL TALK!! AND WE AINT JUST SAYIN THAT SO U CAN PEEP OUR SHIT!!

DOJA CLIK IS ON ITUNES .. DONT SLEEP!

GO TO MYSPACE.COM/DOJACLICK FOR THE REAL DEAL!!

May 30, 2006
Yo Ren I know u out on the grind showcasing your group & all but I rep Stockton 2 the fullest & I never thought your shit waz tight. Mr. Pee Body or whatever hiz name iz gotz 2 be the most wackest nigga 2 ever pick up a microphone along with Miracle from ATL.

Another thing........your thread title iz fucked up. Of all forums 2 go 2 & make a thread with that title u go on the one where niggaz iz bound 2 get offended & diss yo azz. I'm not even a fan of hyphy music but I know if I got anything semi-negative 2 say about it on the B.A.R.T. board I better come with some ammo. U didn't homie.

I understand u got 2 promote your shit but dope sellz itself. If u tight u aint gotta make a long azz speach about it or put up a wont 500 word post. Throw up a link. If niggaz like it then they'll buy it, if they don't then they won't. U been in the game 4 a real long azz time & u spittin the same shit. Nigga itz almost 2007 it aint 1995. U in your early 30's not your early 20's. IMO u need 2 step your game up cuz yo shit soundz just az regional(backyard shit, music thatz only good 2 a certain extent of listenerz) az a lot of these other niggaz who need 2 quit rapping & get 9 to 5's. Thiz iz just my opinion not a diss.

Oct 17, 2006
doja click is weak..the only thats tight is young ren..he needs 2 be solo and quit draggin suckas with him...i dont know about this generation..ya'll be ready to slice your wrist over a fuckin cd that drops..its just niggaz talkin over beats feel me..a nigga cant rap about shit i aint done heard already or seen..

Feb 13, 2004
MOBB MUSIC IS ALOT BETTER THEN HYPHY. BUT I DO LIKE SOME OF THE HYPHY. AND THAT'S WHAT IS SELLING TO ALOT OF THE KIDS OUT HERE IN THE BAY.