Time to expose your deepest darkest secret...Who's gonna keep it real...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
Thats a great way to secretly get at a chick, the ole "geez peez guys, give her some space" tactic. But they already figured that one out during the shakesperian era

Lol u thought she was gonna be like "finally a guy who understands!!! Oh by the way, heres a pic of my tiddies, im just gonna leave this heeeere". Lol.

No girl wants to hear that kinda shit. You need to give her some space ravage, geez peez
Dude I swear since I got married way more girls want to duck but I don't cheat on my wife. The fuck is up with that they like smell a happy couple and want to fuck it up. I am by no means attractive I look like a wcw big show who is way shorter, not buff and my nose has been broken by other humans over 10 times. But they want me to eat them out with my entire tounge.

See Morena I'm sensitive

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dude I swear since I got married way more girls want to duck but I don't cheat on my wife. The fuck is up with that they like smell a happy couple and want to fuck it up. I am by no means attractive I look like a wcw big show who is way shorter, not buff and my nose has been broken by other humans over 10 times. But they want me to eat them out with my entire tounge.

See Morena I'm sensitive
Good for you, well because they're hoes n know that no good man would wife them or take their chicken head ass seriously ..but girls want head 25/8 so yeaaaaaa as long as the tongue isn't broken lol

Jun 5, 2004

See Morena I'm sensitive
Thats what happened to me back in high school.. Bitches would not give me the time of day, and then all of a sudden as soon as i start dating a fine ass snowbunny from the volleyball team, hellllla bitches start jockin! Like crazy too and im not exxagerating. It actually happened before we started dating, it was when we were kickin it at school hella and on the verge of dating, cuz even once other hoes even saw us even hanging with each other they started jockin... Her homegirl saw us kickin it almost on the verge of dating, and thats when she fucking confessed her everlasting love for me! So then that fucked my game up cuz my soon-to-be bitch is trippin about goin out with me cuz all of a sudden her homegirl likes me too, and she didnt want shit to get akward.

But then i told her about what her friend was really doing... I said "look, she knows i dont like her like that and theres no reason she woulda said something now unless she was tryin to throw salt on your game. Youre doin what she wants u to do and not date me, cuz she knows how nice u are and that u wouldnt do anything a friend didnt like. But all she is is jealous, she knows she cant have me so shes making it a goal to make sure nobody does."

Cool story bro. Lol. It was just crazy to me to go from fuckin anything i can get... To valentines day and im giving this other bitch a cheap ass box of powder sugar heart candy and giving my almost-bitch a big ass nice bowtied box of sees candy LOL,

Bitches have always done that tho, they like to picture themselves in other chicks relationships/marriges... And compare themselves to the chick. They really be doin that shit too. Its like a game to some bitches to look at married couples and find one where the girl is really similar to her, and thats who theyll choose to get at, kinda like "ok if this nigga likes that chick then he must be willing to fuck mee!". Bitches are the ones that really have their minds in the gutter.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

See Morena I'm sensitive

I work with, and am basically a boss to about a dozen cute 18-22 year olds. I feel your pain and know your struggle. I'm ugly as fuck too.. As most of you that have me on Facebook or Instagram know. I think they're just attracted to the power and street fame I have through the snakes.