TIM RATTAY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
....FUCKIN SUCKS NUTS!!!!

2 INTs so far and it's still 2nd QTR.... He's putting the ball in the shittiest places possible and can't keep the fuckin Offense on the field if his life depended on it!! You can't blame it on the line because he hasn't been hit once and has only been pressured one time by Jevon Kearse. I know some will blame the first INT on Frank Gore not becoming the defender, but the fact is if Rattay hadn't thrown the ball to the fuckin defender Gore wouldn't have had to prevent the damn pick!! Rattay throws to Arnaz Battle, who is smothered by a defender, incomplete. Surprise. Then the next chance he gets he throws straight to another defender, who takes it back to the 2 yard line. Like I've been saying for 2 years, TIM RATTAY SUCKS DICK.

Apr 25, 2002
Rattay finished 13 of 26 for a wopping 107 yards, 0 Tds and 3 INTs. He sucked last week, he sucked major balls this week, and next week he will suck....

I'm not saying Alex Smith can do any better.... He's a rookie playing the hardest position anyone can play and has absolutely no experience in the NFL, but he can't do any worse than Tim Rattay is doing. I hope they starts Smith next week. Rattay can't produce wins, last week it was the Defense that won the game. So why not start Smith? It'll be good for him to get the feel of the professional game. He will probably suck at first but the sooner he gains experience the sooner he will evolve into a good QB. I mean shit, let's face it SF is going nowhere with Rattay at the reigns anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
They can't fuck with Philly.Whiners fluke 1-0 start has been put into perspective.T.O. has abused his former mates againe.
Whoop-dee-do

The Niners were 2-14 last year.... Your boys really accomplished something didn't they? LMAO. What a joke.

But apparently Philly couldn't fuck with New England in the Bowl, and last week they couldn't fuck with Atlanta on MNF.

Anyway, back to the subject. Where are you fools who claimed Rattay is a good or "above average " QB??

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Come now.... why we gotta be fools? Like I said in the last post... don't judge him against the 0-1 Philly Ealges. The Eagles were desparate for a win and the 49ers had to be in town. I knew he wasn't going to play well enough to support my arguements. But yes he did play pretty bad. The picks he threw were all his fault. They were bad throws period. You can't fault Gore for the picks. He can't play defense when he's out there running his routes. But yes Rattay did play bad. Give him a few more weeks and see what happens.

Jun 3, 2005
there is no excuse for that level of play. he didnt even really get hit or pressured so the line cant be blamed. dude just sucks, plain and simple. i dont care who or where he played.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
Rattay has good ability, but that doesn't matter when he's a choke artist. He showed it last year, and he showed it in a high pressure game at Philly. But he OWNS Arizona.lol

On a positive note, at least Barlow didn't run like a little bitch. His numbers weren't great, but he at least looked like he was trying. Maybe he finally realized that the niners are just giving him a chance to LOSE his job. Gore's a "G"