Tim Brown Not Inducted Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thats dope about larry allen. went to sonoma state, also nfl's strongest man while he was with the niners. Tim Brown should be in the hall of fame, and thats also dope chris carter got in.

May 9, 2002
Tim's body of work as a Raider is great but his individual season by season numbers where only great a couple times. Im sure he will get in at some point. I actually think the Hall of Fame does a great job keeping it elite. I am just as shocked about Charles Haley not being inducted when he has like 6 Super Bowl rings or some shit. BUT again, his career stats are more impressive than his season to season stats.....

Great topic though. I think you can make cases for a lot of players who arent in.... But as I stated above, I'm sure both will be inducted at some point....
like i said, rings mean diddly squat in terms of HOF, unless you are a QB.

Props: Jaysav

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
like i said, rings mean diddly squat in terms of HOF, unless you are a QB.
I would beg to differ. I dont know the stats but I would think that more players in the HOF have rings than players in that dont. I could be wrong but I think HALL OF FAME would have to at least point to the fact of team and individual success. Tim has top 10 stats and will get in at some point. I think his crying in the media about throwing super bowls and what not also take toll on his chances since the people who vote on him are writers.... Im just a fan with an opinion. Fuck it....

Last thought, I think Tim gets in Next year now that Chris Carter got in. That trims the list of WR to him and Andre Reed right?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Si senor but

1- Larry Allen (San Francisco): The winner of the 2006 NFL Strongman competition, 49ers guard Larry Allen blew away the field that year by bench-pressing 225 lbs an astonishing 41 times. He shrugged off his accomplishment afterward by claiming, "I usually never work out with a weight as small as 225 pounds so it wasn't too tough to get going." Anyone that can say that with a straight face definitely deserves to be No. 1 on my list.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
The only reason why they hating on Tim is ,because the Raiders have the most inducted players in the hall of fame already, but that ain't Tim's fault.

Actually the bears have the most. Raiders aren't even top 5.

hahahah.. I @Ike ....way to back up them stats man