Tightest Loki verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
whats ur fave
mine is that verse on "3 Da Hardway" & Drunken Styles" remix
"3 Da Hardway" is the hardest.I hope he do some shit like that on the new cd

Apr 26, 2002
Either Thatz What I said

Or His Verse from Usual Suspects off of LBI

I liked the verse he ripped on The plague, I think It was chemicals?, the cd's not in front of me right now.

Aug 17, 2002
the song from mr doctors albums "largest way to represent" i think thats what its called. also cant forget his verse from if these walls can talk, and one he did with young droop i forgot the name of the song

Sep 18, 2002

a loki that shit has a tight ass bass line but loki cuzz you got to admit ''21 GUN SALUTE'' was the shit and you neva got bacc wit me with scrap u got a pic of her im out

Sep 29, 2002
don't got no pics of scrap

that song '21 gun salute'
won't be on the new record
as of now

& droop, i been trying to get
a hold of his ass for days but
w/ no such luck

Sep 23, 2002
Some tracks shined harder than others to me cuz on some Loki was layed back just rippin, but the ones when he get hype and throw his heart into, you can feel'em. Like he freestyled'em from the heart and shit, that raw shit. Personally thats what I wanna hear more from Loki. But I could list alot of'em, but he never slacks on the lyrics.

But currently, good examples are that One Of Us, Drunken Style remix, Usual Suspects

When I hear them I get hype off top. That 21 Gun Salute, Thats What I Said, On One and Largest Way 2 Represent was classic, shit you get high to and think to, like most of the solo album. I cant wait to see what else is cookin.

Props to Loki